Thinking about it

Ethan's POV

He loves her
And
She loves him

My heart broke hearing her say that to him, and how quick she moved on from me. I still love her!

I get inside the car and drive quickly, I stopped at a near store and got a beer well I had enough money.

" Keep the change" I said

I got back inside the car and went to the dump area. As I go inside I unlock the door to see Dylan on the floor shaking.

" Un-uncle Ethan" he says shivering

I throw him the blanket, I get bread and water give that to him.

" Your not going to give me another injection are you?"

I don't say anything, I get out closing the door behind me and locking it.

I sit down with the beer in my hand and start drinking it.
Thinking about Hannah and Aaron drove me crazy. As I finished the beer I threw it across the room, the glass scattered on the floor. I get up slowly, gripping on to the chair, I felt dizzy. I walk up to the drawer and get out the white envelope, I take out the injection.

" This should calm down Dylan" I say

I walk up to the door and open it, he looks up at me and gets up.

" Uncle E-than" He says and steps backwards

I slam the door behind me and walk towards him. He needed this needle. This needle makes him calm.

" Dylan come here" I say trying to stay calm

He backs up " Please"

" Dylan come here" I say but he doesn't listen " COME HERE" I shout, he slides down the wall and sits on the floor crying, I grip on to his arm and pull up his sleeve " Please" he whispers as I jab the needle, his breathing becomes slower, I take out the needle and pull his sleeve back down, he slowly lyes on the floor, as I was about to get out he whispers " Mum dad". I get out leaving him there lying on the floor.

I get out the brick phone and smash it against the wall.

I started to think...
What did I get out off this?
I keep hurting the people that I love
I want to see everyone again
I miss them all.....

This had to stop, I had to stop this.

End of chapter
Vote and comment sorry it took long for me to update I just wanted some time off social media, I deactivated my pineapplethan Instagram account cause school was bothering. I'm also working on another book. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💚