Revenge

Ethan's POV

I saw Hannah.
When she saw me I turned back around and walked away, hopefully she didn't recognise me, if she would of she would be shouting my name right now so luckily she didn't notice me. I rented a small place off my own, I had nothing much but just a bed to sleep on. I huffed and lied down the bed. I looked up the ceiling. I needed to get revenge back for all of them but how?

Hannah's POV
It's been 2 weeks since Ethan's dead body is still missing, All of us kept getting threats by someone but we don't know who. It all started the next day when his body went missing, we went to the police and they said they couldn't suspect the phone number because it's unknown.

I sat on the couch and huffed, I miss Ethan. As I started thinking deeply I heard a loud bang that made me jump. I get up to open the door since Grayson, Aaron and Jack are out, Leyla at the mall, Alex and Dylan at someone's house. I open to door to Aroosa pushing me, I stumble a little.

" Yoo me bitch" she said

I close the door

" Hey Aroosa"

" Where Ethan at? She said "he was going to do something"

" Like What?" I asked

" Aww someone jealous. Don't worry he said he was going to take me to a tattoo shop so he could get a tattoo well both of us" she said

I look down.

" Hunny don't be jealous it's not like I'm stealing you away from him" she said and laughed. She realised that I had a tear rolling down my cheek.

" Hey what wrong?" She asked

I started crying, Aroosa pulled me into a hug.

" Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" She asked

" Yeah" I said

" Who's it about?"

" E-Ethan" I said and wiped of my tears

" What did that dick do? Huh, did he cheat on you, watch what happens to him if I see him I'll kill him and I'll bust down his face, and make him sorry that he fucking cheated on you!" She shouted, she was speaking so fast she tried catching her breath.

" N-no Aroosa he didn't cheat on me" I said " Hi-his d-dead" I said and cried

" What?" She said

I covered my face with my hands. Aroosa got shocked " H-how?" She asked, I told her everything, what happened at the party, how he was drunk and hurt me how he didn't come home back and that Jake hit him.

" Then that little bastard is dead" Aroosa said and ran out

Vote and comment ❤️