September

I don't know what to say but lots of things been going on in my life. I'm happy and in 1 month I'm going to be getting married to the only boy I love... Aaron carpenter. I'm half happy since Alex isn't still talking to me and that Dylan is still lost. Grayson left youtube a long time ago and now his running a big company and his doing very well, Leyla returned back home and wouldn't be back till my wedding day, Aroosa.... what can I say about her, she found her lover or should I say she stalked a guy from Instagram and found out where he was from so she travelled all the way to Italy, she got engaged to this hot guy... she would also be here before my wedding, Lexie got pregnant and she moved to London with her boyfriend they were going to get married in London. Jack is single and his doing YouTube and his doing quite good his already reached 3 million subscribers. Aaron is currently working with Grayson and they've become good friends.

The fans are upset since Grayson stopped doing YouTube but they all understand why he can't, he got a lot of hate comments for leaving but he had to it was good for him.

Did a short review of what's going on I felt like I was rushing this chapter and maybe some of you are confused on what's going on, so this chapter kindly tells you what's happening and the things that are happening I skipped them in the book because I didn't want to make the book long.