Drinking

Alex's POV

Grayson has been acting weird these few weeks, he comes home late. He doesn't even work, but when he comes home late his drunk, his hair would be messy, his lips would be swollen. He forgets about Tuesday and about filming, the fans are worried, sometimes when I go out the fans crowd around me and tell me How is Grayson doing, well his been doing shit. Everything came in my mind, why would we drink?
Was he cheating on me?
No way he can't do that! We have a ch-child. I shake my head trying to forget about all of that.

It was getting darker and darker every time, I kept checking the time. 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 And he still isn't home. 1:00, 2:00, 3:00. My eyes would slowly keep shutting off and I would keep fighting for them to open. I check the time 3:30 and that's when I hear the door unlock, I turn my head around to see Grayson drunk.... again.

" Wh-why aren't y-you asleep yet?" He says
" I've been waiting for you" I say and rub his arm
He puts his hand on his forehead resting his elbow on the wall.
" G-go ups-stairs I don't w-want Dylan to see me li-like this" he says
I look down, urging to fight the tears, but I fail.
" Grayson, he isn't back" I say gripping on to his arm resting my forehead.
" He isn't back y-yet?" He asks turning around
I shake my head ' No' and we both cry, he pulled me into a hug. All you could hear was crying and sniffles in the room. I get out from his grip, and hold onto him.
" Go get changed and I'll make coffee"
He nods his head and makes his way upstairs.
When I was done with the coffee Grayson comes downstairs and we both sit on the sofa.
" I'm sorry for drinking and coming home late" he says rubbing his eyes
" It's Okay" I say rubbing his back
" It's just that I miss Dylan and Ethan"
" I miss both of them too"
He looks at me and cups my face
" At least I have you since day one" he says and kisses my lips, I wanted to pull away since he was smelling of alcohol but he needed this, he needed love, so I didn't pull away. It started to get a bit messier so I pulled away.
" Grayson you smell of alcohol" I whine
" Mmm... I don't care" he says pulling my face
" Grayson"
He pulls away and looks at me dead in the eyes
" It's 4:15 in the morning and you wanna make out?"
He nods his head
I get out off his grip
" Your drunk"
" but I know what I'm doing"
I didn't say anything, I miss the old Grayson. And he actually is coming back.
He slumps down and crosses his arms.
I put my head on his chest since he moved his arm and put his arms around me.
" I love you Grayson"
" I love you too"

Why not make a chapter about these too...
vote and comment