Part 1

Nicki be the name and twerking is my thaannnnng. Seriously though, I'm a 16 year old junior in High school and I have 3 best friends: Nadia, Sevyn and Layla.
Nadia is the wildest of all she's a hoe but that's my bitch. Sevyn is beautiful and kinda is like the mom of our squad, she give us the best advice and she's always the one thats makirng sure we doing what we suppose to be doing. Then there's Layla, she super shy and sweet & have the most gorgeous freckles, the boys crushes on her but she never pay attention to them. Cause she's focused on her studies.
Nadia had came over my house today helping me find a outfit for spring break. This popular guy name trill was throwing a 3 day spring break party and you know me and my bitches had to fall in that hoe!
"spring break about to be littttttt!" Nadia said. "bitch I know!"I said looking thru bathing suits I bought. "Uhh bitch you not wearing that" Nadia said sitting down on my bed. "I'm not like you okay , you dress like the hoe you are and I'll stick to covering my ass!" I said. "Okay so what's wrong with being a hoe? A bitch gotta get paid and after spring break your birthday coming up! So what you plan on doing?" Nadia asked. "Girl I don't know, it's a lot to do in Atlanta so I got options" I said. "Well you let me know cause you know me, Layla and sevyn gone have something planned for yo young ass." Nadia said. "Girl please y'all just all turned 17 a few months ago" I said. Sevyn and Nadia birthday was in December and Layla's was in January. So that left me being the youngest in our squad so of course they was gone mess with me about that. "So are you really going to Texas for the summer break?" Nadia asked. "Yes girl, ma wants me to see her new house and spend time with her" I said. My mom and dad wasn't together anymore so she decided to move to Texas she wanted me to come with her but I want to stay here in Atlanta because all my friends is here and I didn't want to start over. She respected my decision, so every summer I go to Texas and hang out with her and I can honestly say I really like it there. "I met this boy in Texas last summer, I can't wait to go back and see him." I said. "Girl how you know that nigga ain't fucking off?" Nadia said. "Girl we are not official so he can do what he wants and I can do what I want, but when I'm up there where he is, he can't." I said laughing. "Girl you so crazy!" Nadia said laughing. Val is his name, we text everyday and FaceTime from time to time but when I first visit Texas I met him and we definitely hit it off. "Girl I'll be right back Ima go to the bathroom." Nadia said. "Okay girl Im about to FaceTime Val." I said.

Nadia's POV
I walked out of Nicki's room and went to the bathroom. Then he walked up behind me and sat me on the sink. "Baby stop! She's right down the hallway." I said. "I missed you babygirl" Nicki's dad said. Yes Im fucking my best friend's dad, ask me do I feel bad about it? HELL NO, but she ain't gone know. Yes I'm 17 but next year I'll be 18 so I can really do what I want. I gotta admit her dad got sum good d*ck and I'm not about to stop fucking him all because Nicki is my friend. He's just 34 and the day I met him I had my eyes on him. Me and him been fucking since I turned 16. Yea I fuck other niggas but they don't give me enough money. Nicki's  dad give me everything I want. He even bought my car. My parents kept asking me how'd i get the car, and of course I lied to them and just told them I saved up for it.
He walked on in the bathroom and shut the door. "Just one quickie" he said kissing on my breast. "okay baby lets make it quick." I said pulling down my pants.