Part 15

NICKI'S POV

"Okay so take a breather." I said. "I don't know why these hoes choose to play with me." Sevyn said. "Calm down, we don't fight over niggas." I said. "I'm going to drew house." Sevyn said grabbing her keys. "Wait I don't think that's a good idea" I said. I walked behind her. She walked in the kitchen and grabbed a screw driver and some more tools from the tool box. "What you about to do guh????" I asked. "Don't worry, come on" Sevyn said. "We'll be right back ma" Sevyn said as we ran out the door. We got into her car. Sevyn eyes was fire red. My bitch was pisssed. "Are you okay? I mean I know you aren't but your eyes are red ash!" I said worried. "I'm fine" she said smiling.

We pulled up to drew house. "You wait here I'll be back" she said. I sat there looking like WTF????

I looked over at Sevyn and I seen her taking the damn tires off this mane car. "What the hell!!!!" I yelled. I opened the car door. "Stop Sevyn!" I whispered. She smiled and continued taking off his tires. "Here! Come help with this!" Sevyn said. I jumped out the car. "Sevyn what you about to do with this boy tires? we need to hurry up before we get caught!" I said. She took two of his tires off and put it in her trunk. Me and her got back in the car and she drove off. "Sevyn I need you to calm down!" I yelled. "I'm calm" Sevyn said smiling. "Sevyn where we going??????" I said. She kept driving and smiled. That wasn't a good smile either. I knew my bitch was up to something. I'm on the passenger side kinda scared asf because my bitch was mad, like she was hot! I hate when Sevyn get mad because you never know what her ass about to do. They chose the wrong bitch to fuck with.

Sevyn kept driving and she turned on the street that Layla lived on. "Oh no no no! Sevyn turn tf around now!" I said. "Nah" she said. She pulled up to lay's house and she got out the car. "No sevyn!" I yelled. "Be quiet" she said closing the car door walking up to lay's house.