Part 25

We pulled up to the store and got out. "I could do this forever with you girl" he said holding my hands as we walked in the store. We got in the store and headed straight down the snack aisle.

"Trrrrrriiiiiiillllll!" A girl said in the store. Me and trill both turned around to see who it was. It was his ex girlfriend Sierra. She used to go to our high school. They broke up only because she moved to another state. He was really in love with her his 10th grade year. What is she doing back here in ATL? Is She back for good????

"Hey wassup." He said. "How have you been?" She said. She tried to hug him and I pulled him back. "He's been FINE!" I said. "I know because he's always been fine." She said rolling her eyes at me. I balled up my fist and he looked at me and told me "stop baby". "So who's this ? Your little sister?" She said. "Naw this my girl and if you don't mind me and her was in the middle of shopping, ain't that right baby?" He said kissing me. "Yess baby that's right!!!!!!!" I said kissing him back and sticking my tongue out at her. "Whatever, he knows wassup." She said walking off.

"Wtf she mean by that?" I said. "She just saying that because we used to have history, but I'm not thinking about her I'm thinking about you baby" he said. I started blushing. We continued getting snacks then finally checked out. We went to the truck and put the bags in the back and hopped in.
We got to his house and started putting up the stuff in the kitchen. "Ima order us sum pizza and we gone turn up with some scary ass movies!" Trill said. "Ayeeeeee I'm down for that" I said.

My phone started ringing. "Hold on baby it's Sevyn calling me." I said giving him a kiss. "Okay baby" he said smiling at me continuing putting the food up.

"Hey girl!" I said. "Where you at?" Sevyn yelled. "Calm down I'm at trill's house, why you yelling??" I said. "Bitch because all four of my car windows are busted and I think them hoes did it!!!!!!" Sevyn yelled. "WHATTTT!!!!!!???? We on our way!!!!!" I yelled.