Part 9

Man I was so nervous. I just knew my dad was gone fucking trip about me coming home 15 mins late ugh. We walked in my house and it was quiet. "Thank you lord, guess he left with his company." I said. "you a lucky hoe" lay said. "Nicki let's chill in y'all living room. I'm so tired I can't even make it up to the stairs." Sevyn said. "Okay, well the remote is on the stand, I'll be back." I told them as they went in the living room and turned on the tv. I walked to the kitchen and went in the fridge. I fixed me a glass of fruit punch. I just stood in the kitchen smiling. I kept thinking about what trill told me over and over again. What Val don't know won't hurt him, plus me and him not even official so I do what I want. I washed my glass out, put it in the cabin & turned the lights off in the kitchen. I walked back in the living room and Sevyn ass was knocked out. "Damn this bitch fell asleep hella fast" I said. "We might as well go to sleep down here cause I done got comfortable" lay said. "Well I should go check on Nadia" I said. "Oh girl I'll go check on her, because I need to get my charger out of your room anyway." Lay said. "Okay girl" I said laying down on the sofa Sevyn was laying. "Better hope Sevyn done kick you in your sleep." Lay said getting up. "And Ima whoop her ass in my sleep" I said. lay starts laughing. "Heard that!" Sevyn said with her eyes still closed. We all started laughing. "We should watch a scary movie" I said. "Ok" be right back!" Lay said.

LAYLA'S POV
I walked Up stairs and headed to Nicki's room . I went in the room and Nadia wasn't in the there. "Where'd she go?" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my charger and walked out Nicki's room and walked to see was Nadia in the bathroom down the hallway. Then I turned around and seen Nadia tiptoeing out of Nicki's dad room. Then she turned around and seen me. She looked at me. I looked at her with my mouth wide open in shock. "Lay pleaseeeeee don't say nothing." Nadia said nervously.