Part 13

"Okay tell me." I said. "Your girl Nadia is really wilding" Sevyn said. "What do you mean?" I said. Sevyn cleared her threat and looked me dead in my eyes. "Nicki, Nadia is messing around with your dad Nicki." Sevyn said. "What?" I said. "I'm serous Nicki, we got to arguing because I said I was going to tell you, Nadia and lay told me not to tell you. But you know I'm not a phony ass friend." Sevyn said. I slowly opened the car door and ran in the house where Nadia was. Sevyn ranned after me trying to catch me. "Nicki nooooooo!" Sevyn said. I raced into the house and slapped the fork out of lay's hand. "Bitch get tf out of my house!!!!!" I yelled. She jumped back. "HEYYY! NICK WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" My dad said. I Ignored him and ranned upstairs to my room where Nadia was. "Nick noooooooooo Nicki!!!!!!!!" Sevyn yelled trying to catch up with me. I ranned into my room. I seen Nadia getting up. "What's going on.." she said & *SMACK* I slapped that bitch. "How could you fucking do this to me!!" I yelled. "Do what???" Nadia yelled. "Nadia don't act stupid! Nick calm down" Sevyn said trying to grab me. "Nick I'm so sorry, I'm so so so sorry! I never meant to hurt you!" Nadia cried. "Get yo nasty ass out of my house." I yelled. Nadia quickly grabbed her things & walked out my room. Her and lay walked out of the house. "Nick you have no right to be cussing in this house!!!" My dad yelled. "FUCK YOU, YOUR SICK FOR EVEN GETTING INVOLVED WITH A FUCKING 17 Year old!!!!!!" I yelled while Sevyn was holding me. "I don't wanna be here anymore!!!!!" I screamed. "Shhh shhh, nick calm down!" Sevyn said trying to calm me down. "Nick I'm sorry!" My dad said. "Your sick! No wonder why mom left you!" I yelled and ranned downstairs. "I'm gonna take her home with me, she need a little space." Sevyn said to my dad and chased after me. I ran outside and got in my car. "Cmon nick, Ima take you home with me" she said. "Okay" I said crying and in anger. Sevyn drove me to her house. One thing I really loved about Sevyn house was it was so pleasant, the beautiful trees, long vines and a gorgeous garden her mom grew. Her house was really a place where you can just clear your mind and just be at peace🌳🍃🌞🦋. We pulled up to her house. She parked the car and we sat there. "Give me hug" Sevyn said. I reached over and hugged her. I was so disappointed and hurt. "The shit really foul asf" I said. "I know but you gone get thru this, I'm here with you every step of the way." Sevyn said. "It really feel like we became more close because she was fucking my dad!" I said. "It's true. That's messed up g" Sevyn said. "Bullshit man." I said. "I know, now cmon let's get out before you flood my car with tears" Sevyn said laughing . We both laughed and got out the car.