Part 3

We walked in the mall and boy was it packed asf. "Oh yessss! Lay let's go look at them shades we been talking about" Nadia said. They went in the shades store and me and Sevyn went in footlocker. "So how's everything been going?" Sevyn asked me. "Girl everything has been great. Spring break is just approaching and you know we gone be lit!" I said. "Yes as always but we really need to sit down and talk to Nadia because she's wildn out and I don't want her to end up pregnant and not ready." Sevyn said. "Last week we talked about how she is but she don't never listen and plus her mom put her on birth control!" I said. "Girl it might stop pregnancy but that shit ain't gone stop a disease from living up in her ass." sevyn said. "I feel you girl, we gone talk to her." I said. "How is you and drew?" I asked. "Girl we fine his ass just be pissing me off." She said. "Relationship goals!" I said. "Girl pleaseee drew ain't shit!" Sevyn said. "So how you and Val?" Sevyn said. "We doing good, it's not exactly a relationship yet, we just taking it slow since we're long distance." I said. "Well girl you just be wise as always because you are very smart, just don't let a nigga play you because if they mess up once they'll definitely mess up again." She said looking at the shoes. Although me and Nadia were close, me and Sevyn always had that bond that we can talk about absolutely everything. We looked at the shoes and pick some out to buy. "You and lay should spend the night over my house with me and Nadia tonight." I said. "Okay girl" Sevyn said. "I'm going to text lay and tell them to meet us at the pretzel stand.

We all met up. "Lay , you and Sevyn coming to stay over tonight at my house." I said. Nadia eyes grew big as if she was annoyed at the fact of them coming over too. "What's wrong with you?" Layla said to Nadia. "Nothing bitch, I'm just hungry." She said. "I'm hungry as shit top, well let's go to Buffalo Wild Wings. It's a Friday night so we might as well enjoy ourselves.

*Nadia POV*
We headed out the mall out into the parking lot. "Uggghhhh why tf do they have to come. I'm tryna go be in her dads room tonight and now since they coming I know they ain't gone go to sleep ugggggggh" i said in my head.