Part 36-38

"Who tf did this to you!" I yelled. "Lance.." Sevyn said. Lance was a boy that Sevyn used to date, he was a bad boy, he was much older than her, he was 22 to be exact. The nigga been locked up multiple times. Sevyn broke up with him last year. I had no idea that he'd put his hands on her though. "What! why would he put his damn hands on you!!!!" I said. "He seen me at the party. He was tryna get with me but I said no and pulled away. He called me out of my name and I walked off. So after I left the cupcake shop today, I went to the gas station to get gas and he was standing outside looking like a damn thug as always and he starting walking to my car. I seen him walking towards my car and I tried to hurry up and lock myself in. Before I could lock the door he got in my car. Nick I was so scared. He pulled a gun on me and told me to drive." Sevyn said. "Oh my God!" I said hugging Sevyn. She started crying. "He made me take him to the slam." She said. The slam was the hood, the most dangerous spot to go to in the city, only bad came from over on that end. "He made me go in this house with him and tried to make me suck his dick. I told him no and he punched me in my face and tried to snatch my clothes off, I kicked him in his dick and I ranned out the house and took off in my car." Sevyn said crying. "Sevyn I'm sorry, oh my god I'm so sorry, you have to tell your mom about this!" I said. "I know, I'm going to, I could've been dead but Got shielded me." Sevyn said crying. I hugged her and comfort her. "Cmon, you can join us, trill mom is sweet she won't mind." I said. "Okay" Sevyn said as I grabbed her hand and brought her in the house. "Hey baby do you mind if Sevyn come in?" I said to trill. "Oh yea fashooo she can come in" trill said. Sevyn had put her shades on so they couldn't see her eye. "Foods ready y'all." Trill mom said.
We sat down and ate. Trill mom was talking to Sevyn and they had a good lil convo, I really hope this made her feel better.

Part 37

About an hour later..

Trill mom left. I really like her and I can really see her being my mother n law someday. Me and Sevyn was in the living room watching tv and looking thru my drawing book.
"Aye baby, I'm about to go roll dice with drew them, y'all need anything back?" Trill said. "No baby, we're fine" I said. "Okay baby, I love you" trill said. "I love you more baby" I said. "Aite see ya later lil drew." Trill said messing with Sevyn. Sevyn laughed. "Aiteeee boy" Sevyn said.

Trill had walked out the door and me and Sevyn started talking.
"So are you gonna tell drew?" I said. "Girl hell no, drew can fight but lance dont fight, he shoots!" Sevyn said. "Yea I get it girl way too much drama." I said. "Yea and realizing what happened to me today made me think that I should go ahead and squash the stuff with Nadia and lay because life is short and I really could've been dead today." Sevyn said. "Good, maybe we could talk about it soon sometime this week." I said. "Yeah girl" Sevyn said.

Nadia POV.

I got in the car and I kept thinking about Nicki's dad. I kept thinking about how much we made love. I miss him so much. Since Nicki not there I decided to go over there. I turned on the car and drove over to Nicki's house. I pulled up and knocked on the door. He opened the door. "What are you doing here?" He said. "I know I'm not suppose to be here, but I came to tell you something." I said. "And what is that?" He said. "That I'm not pregnant." I said. "Nick called me earlier and told me, so what do you want?" He said. "Why isn't Nicki here?" I asked. "Because she's mad at me and you being here right now makes it no better. Their right, your a minor and I'm wrong so I think you should leave." He Said.
Before I knew it I just kissed him, he tried to push me away but I couldn't help but to throw myself on him. He gave in and shut the front door and we went upstairs to his bedroom.

Part 38

Nadia's POV

I laid on the bed and he got on top of me kissing my neck to my stomach and started eating me out. "Fuck" I moaned. I was moaning so loud, it felt so good what he did to me, I know I was wrong but shit fuck it, the dick got me hooked.

After we had sex, we both fell asleep. I jumped up and woke up. I looked at my phone and it was 3a.m. "Shit my mom and dad are gonna kill me!!!!" I yelled jumping up throwing on my clothes. I woke him up and told him I was leaving and gave him a kiss and raced out the door. I got in my car and took off. I sneaked in my house and I heard my mom and dad fighting. I ranned to my room and throwed on some pj's like I never left home then ran to the kitchen where they was arguing at.
"YOU WASTED MY WHOLE LIFE! YOU LOW DOWN SON OF A BITCH!" My dad yelled. "IM SORRRRY! I just don't know how I'm going to tell NADIA!!!!" My mom cried. I walked in the kitchen. "Tell me what mom?" I said. My dad stood there, he looked like he was about to cry. He walked out the kitchen, as he walked out I heard him crying. "Mom what's going on?" I said. "Hunnie" my mom said crying. "What ma, what is it, just tell me." I said. "Hunnie, your father, well Nate, he's not your father." She said. I bursted out into tears.

"Who's my dad?" I said crying. "It's.. its..." she stuttered. "Who?" I cried out falling to the floor.

"Your dad is, Daniel, Nicki's dad." She said.