Part 50-51

Trill's POV

It felt so good but it wasn't right. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and wiped it off. "Move Sierra." I said. "Trill! I never stopped loving you and you know you never stopped loving Me" she said walking behind me as I walked out the stall. "That was the past yo!" I said then I walked out the bathroom. I checked to make sure no one was in the hallway and headed to the gym.

Nicki's POV

"Hey Nicki" Beanie said. "Wassup beanie." I said as I started doing my work. Beanie was a gay girl, she was cool asf, her real name is Bernice but everybody called her beanie. Beanie always had a crush on me but I didn't never pay attention to her ass because she a lil playa and I'm not bisexual.

"Nicki when you gone let me eat that cat." Beanie said. I laughed. "Beanie you need to chill out and do your work!" I said. "Naw I'm fr, I can turn yo fine ass out." Beanie said licking her lips. "Beanie Ima tell Lena on you." I said laughing. "Mane fuck her hoe ass, she a hoe" beanie said. "Beanie and what are you? Faithful?" I said laughing. "Naw girl, I'm faithful asf!" beanie said.
"Shhhh!" The teacher said to me and beanie.
We started whispering. We was partnered up doing our assignment and I started writing down our Chemistry instructions. As I was writing she rubbed her fingers across mines.

"Ew stop beanie!" I said. She smiled at me. "You so mfn fine!" She said. "Beanie! I swear you gone be doing this work by yourself if you don't stop playing with me." I said. "Okay okay, dang girl." She said laughing. "Shut up" i said.

Sevyn's POV.

I was sitting in this boring ass history class. "Ughhh it's been 5 mins and I'm already ready to leave." I mumbled to myself. Sierra walked in the classroom. "Wtf is she doing back." I said to myself. She sat down next to me. "Hi" she said smiling. "Ew. Hi." I said irritated. "You really should tell your friend to bag off." She said. "Bitch you bag off" I whispered back. "He's my man!" She said. "He's my man!" I said mocking her. "Hoe you look stupid!" I said. "No hoe YOU look stupid with that gay ass bf of yours." She said. I instantly snapped on that hoe!!!!

Drew ain't my nigga anymore and how tf does this bitch know about drew ass being gay??????

Part 51

AT LUNCH.

Nicki's POV.

I walked in the cafeteria finally.... I went straight to the yogurt machine and sat where I seen lay, Sevyn and Nadia was. "Wassup y'all" I said sitting down. "Nothing just studying." Lay said writing in her notebook. "Researching some court stuff for this situation going on" Nadia said looking thru her phone. "And Sevyn... you okay girl?" I said. "No" she said. "What's wrong" we all said. "I wanna beat Sierra ass so bad man!" She said. "What happened????" I said. "she came in the classroom fucking with me. Telling me to tell you to bag off and I was like bitch you bag off!" Sevyn said. "That bitch got me in trouble me today! I got a week of detention!" I said. "Ouch" lay said. "Bitch me too! I got detention for 3 days for cussing her out" Sevyn said. "She need to take her ass back to where tf she came from." Nadia said.
We started talking about something else and then drew walked in the cafeteria.
"Hey there's drew Sevyn" I said. "Girl, we broke up for good." Sevyn said. "Why?" I said. "Long assssss story. I'll have to tell you later" she said.

It was best for us to not say too much around lay and Nadia too soon. I mean we all just became back cool so we can't trust too quickly.

Trill came in the cafeteria. "There's my baby" I said smiling. He walked over to the table. "I see y'all crazy asses got it together and squashed the shit!" Trill said siting down at the table with us. "Shut up mane" Nadia said. We started laughing. Then we started talking.

What I love about trill is he cool with everybody, as long as you ain't did shit to him he gone remain neutral and that's fair.

"BITCH WHY WAS YOU TEXTING MY NIGGA!!!?" A girl yelled out to another girl in the cafeteria.
"Bitch ain't nobody text that boy, he text me!!!"
"Naw bitch I seen yo text message, you was calling my nigga bae!"
"Bitch if you so mad then fight me"
"Lets wild out then hoe"
The girl put her backpack down and ranned up and they got to fighting. Our cafeteria was always crowded so everybody was all over the place.

The security guards ran in and was tryna break it up . It was so many fights breaking out.
Me, lay, Sevyn, Nadia, and trill got out the cafeteria before the security guards started spraying pepper spray.

I told y'all... EVERYDAYYYYY THESE BROADS FIGHTING!!!

All of us walked down the hallway and headed to the gym. "I'm about to hoop baby." Trill said kissing me. "Okay baby." I said. Lay sat down in the bleacher studying. Nadia was making phone calls and me and Sevyn started walking around the gym.
"So I gotta tell your something." Sevyn said. "Okay, spill!" I said. "Okay so I caught Drew cheating on me." Sevyn said. "Damn again bitch" I said. " yes but this time was different" she said. "How was it different?" I said. "Because I caught him in his bedroom...." sevyn said. "Bitchhhh noooo." I said. "Bitch yesss but when I say DIFFERENT I mean DIFFERENT!" She said. "Cmon tell me the rest" I said. "He was screwing another guy" she said. "Bitttttttchhhhhh wheeeettt!!!?" I said. "Put on your seat belt because that's not even the worst part." She said. "Ok, then what is?" I said. "That guy that drew was screwing was Val." Sevyn said.