Part 2

I sat in my room facetiming Val. "I don't know who you tryna look all cute for." Val said over the phone. "Boy shut up!" I said laughing. "Show me something, just a peek." He said. I pulled my shirt up and showed him my titties, I still had on my bra. "You like what you see?" I said. "Man hell yea. I wanna suck on em so bad. I can't wait till you come back down here." He said. "I can't wait either" I said cover my titties back up.

*boom boom*
"Wtf is that noise, hold on Val Ima ft you later on". I ended the ft call and got up. I headed to walk out my bedroom down the hallway to the bathroom.
"Oh yes yes yes yesssssss" Nadia said.
"Nadia? What you doing in there?" I asked outside the bathroom door.

Nadia's POV

"Nothing girl!" I yelled continuing to still ride her dad's d*ck.
"Nadia you better not be masturbating in there!" Nicki yelled. "Go away and let me finish doing it!" I said trying not to moan.
"Well hurry up! My dad is gonna be coming home soon. So speed up hoe!" Nicki said. "Okaaaaaaay!!!!" I said. I heard her walk off and shut her bedroom door. "Oh yess! Almost there, oooooomuyyygawwwdd!" I said moaning. Me and him both release our juices at the same time. "Mmmm I love you" he said holding his arms around my waist. "I love you too, I gotta go before she comes back!" I said jumping off. He opened the bathroom door and made sure the coast was clear.

Nicki's POV

I texted Layla and Sevyn and told them to meet me and Nadia at the mall. I got up and grabbed my shoes and started doing my make up. Then Nadia walked in my room. "Bitch I hope you clean yourself up!" I said to her. "Bitch I did! You know it's been a minute since I had d*ck so you now I needed to release my frustration by masturbating." She said. "Yea yea I hear you. Well I hope your ready because we gotta go meet Lay and Sevyn." I said grabbing my keys. "You spending the night over her tonight too right?" I asked. "Yes girl" Nadia said. *nadia thoughts*(can't wait to fuck her dad when she goes to sleep)

"Lets goooo hoeee!" I said.  We walked downstairs and I seen my dad in the kitchen. "Heyyyyyy pops!" I said coming down the stairs. "Hey nick!" He said. "You must just got in?" I asked him. "Yeaaa I just got in !" He said. "Hi dad" Nadia said with a flirty face. "Hey there Nadia." He said. "Dad we're going to the mall to meet Sevyn and lay, you need anything back while we're out?" I asked. "No hun I'm good" he said. "I'll find you a girlfriend while your out." I said laughing. He laughed back. Nadia interrupting me talking. "We should head out Nicki I hear it's a sale still going on today at the mall" Nadia said. "Well okay lets get going." I said. Me and Nadia got in the car and pulled off. I was driving and I blasted the music. We was turnt. We pulled up at the mall and it was a bunch of boys on the parking lot. "Girl look at Keith fine ass!" Nadia said. I went ahead and found a parking space on the packed parking lot and we got out. "Aayyyyye ma, AYEEEEE!" A boy yelled. Me and Nadia turned around. Two of the guys walked to us. Me and Nadia looked at each other smiling. "What Y'all finna get into?" He said. "Just shopping, this is the mall." I said to him. Nadia walked off talking to another boy, he was already touching on her ass and she was all in his face. "What's your name ma" he asked. "Nicki" I said. "Well Nicki you bad asf, you gone let me get that number?" He asked. "Well I..." Sevyn and Layla came on the parking lot. Reminder that Sevyn is the mama of our squad basically lol. "We been waiting on y'all for 20 mins!" Layla said. "Yes and yall over here mingling with niggas" Sevyn yelled. "Yo ma calm down it's enough of us for all of y'all." The boy said. "No thank you , we're FINE!" Sevyn said snatching me away from the boy. She walked over to Nadia. "Nadia come on! You always In niggas face!" Sevyn said. "Here's my number" Nadia said to the boy and then Sevyn grabbed her. "Damn Sevyn you always messing shit up!" Nadia said. "And as soon as I stop doing what I do yo ass gone end up pregnant and you bet not call me to babysit!" Sevyn said as we all walked in the mall. We all started laughing.