Part 11

Lay's POV

"Well you might as well tell her!" I said. "What's going on?" Sevyn said. Nadia looked down at the floor. "Nothing" Nadia said. "Bitchhhhh you better tell her." Lay said. "Um..I.. umm..." Nadia said. "You what????" Sevyn said. "Spit it out!" Lay yelled. "Me and Nicki's dad have been having sexual relations" Nadia said. "No, *laughs* she's joking right?" Sevyn said. Me and Nadia sat there quiet and said nothing. "Right? She lying right? Nadia wouldn't do that to her bestfriend. Not Nadia." Sevyn said laughing but confused. "See I never should've told her shit!" Nadia said storming out the room. "Sevyn that wasn't cool, don't laugh because the shit is sad" I said. "Nah it's not sad because Nadia always been a hoe and now she have reached the highest maximum of being a hoe she's ever reached. If you think Ima keep this from Nicki then y'all got me fucked Up, Nicki deserves to know the truth." Sevyn said.
"Sevyn wait... I was about to tell Nicki but I think it's best for Nadia to tell her herself." Lay said. "Are you STUPID???? If Nadia tell Nicki wtf she been doing Nicki gone knock her ass out." Sevyn said. "Sevyn you need to calm down, you need to stay out of the shit because it's really between Nadia and Nicki along with her dad." I yelled getting in Sevyn's face. "Nicki is my friend so Ima tell her!!!! Now get back" Sevyn said shoving me. I fell to the floor. I jumped back up and shoved her back. We got into a fight and Nadia ran back to the room and trieddd to broke it up. All the noise we made woke Nicki up. She ran upstairs and Tried to break up the fight. "Let me go Nicki!" Sevyn yelled. "What happened?" Nicki said. Nicki's dad woke up and came to the door. "What's going on?" He asked. Sevyn looked at him and rolled her eyes. "She shoved me!" I yelled. "Im going home!" Sevyn yelled. "No wait Sevyn why????" Nicki said. "Because if I stay here Ima kill these frauds!" Sevyn said walking off. "BITCH WHO TF YOU CALLING A FRAUD." Nadia yelled tryna run up behind Sevyn to hit her. I grabbed her quick. Nicki chased after Sevyn.

Nicki's POV.
"Sevyn???" I yelled. "I can't do it, I'm Not dealing with them bitches anymore." Sevyn said. "What happened?" I asked. "Nick it's not the right time to talk about it. I'm gone call you tomorrow and I'll tell you. And tell lay bitch ass to find her a ride home!" Sevyn said getting in her car and driving off. "What tf is really going on?????" I said to myself.