Part 8

I was so nervous.... like what we about to do up in this closet? "Okaaaaaaaaaay!" Lay said tryna hype me up. We went in the closet and they continued playing the game. "We'll let y'all know when 2 mins is up!" A girl said. We walked in the closet and closed the door, it was pretty tight. I could feel my whole body getting tensed. I was getting over anxious and nervous asf. "I been wanting to tell you this for awhile now." He said. "Tell me what Trill?" I said. "I want you. I been watching you , especially at school. The way you be in them books in class, the way that you don't miss a beat with how you dress, yo ass be looking yummy asf everyday." He said. I literally blushed hard asf, but gladly he didn't see that because it was dark. "You ain't gotta say nun lil baby, come here." He said grabbing me. His lips touch mines , he had some soft ass lips. I always had a crush on Trill even before I ever met Val. So am I really wrong for feeling this way? Nah who cares Val probably in Texas doing any and errrrrthang.

Trill rubbed my back while kissing me then slowly moved his lips from mines and then kissed my lips one last time. "How you feeling?" He asked. "I'm feeling good, like.. I always had a crush on you too." I said. He started rubbing on my ass. I moved closer to him and he raised my left leg up and started playing with me. It felt so good, I felt myself about to Moan but I controlled it because I didn't want anyone to her me. "It's so wet" he said continuing rubbing his finger in and out of me.

"Two minutes over!!!!" Layla yelled. I hurried and fixed myself and I opened the door. Trill was still in the closet standing there. "Come on trill!" I said. "I can't!" He said. "What? Why?"  I said. He walked out the closet a little. "Oh my gosh, haha, your on hard?" I whispered. "Yesssss cause of you!" He said. "Nu uhhh" I said laughing. "Just tell them I went to the bathroom." He said.

I walked in the living room and sat down on the floor and joined everybody again. "Where's trill?" Sevyn said. "the bathroom" I said. "I know why he in the bathroom, I hate when that shit happens!" A guy name Zeek said. We all started laughing. Trill had came back and we finished playing the game. I checked the time on my phone. "Oh shit it's 11:30! My curfew y'all" I said to lay and Sevyn. "Oh shit girl let's head out. We was getting ready to leave and before I walked out the door trill pulls me up to him then kisses me. "See you at my party next week lil baby" trill said. "Okay love" I said giving him a hug storming out his house. We jumped in the car and headed back to my house. We pulled up in my yard. "Y'all it's 11:45 my dad is gonna be pissssssedddd!!!!"