Part 26

"What happen?" Trill said. "Somebody just bust Sevyn's windows." I said. "What the fuck!" Trill said. We ranned out the door got in the truck and headed to Sevyn's house. We pulled up and her mom and her was standing outside looking at her car. We jumped out the car and I ran to Sevyn and her mom. "Oh my God!" I said. Not only did they bust her windows but  they bent the hood of her car and slashed her tires. "I just wanna know why would somebody do this to you?" Sevyn's mom said. "'Ma...I don't know" Sevyn said. Sevyn tried her best separating her business from her mom because Sevyn has a mother that cares about her very much so she doesn't want her mom to worry. "Sevyn look at me." She said. Me and trill stood back from them giving them space to talk.

"What the hell did you do? Ain't nobody gone come here and do some stuff like this for no reason." She said. "Ma don't worry, I'll get it fixed." Sevyn said. "Sevyn your my child, I'll pay for it but I just want to know what situation did you get yourself in for this to happen to your car." She said. Sevyn looked at me and I nodded my head.
She told her mom everything. All about the fight, about the post on instagram with lay and drew, and about Nadia's threats. Out of respect for me she didn't tell her mom about my dad and Nadia.
"Sevyn I'm disappointed in you and Nicki. Y'all are sum beautiful, intelligent young ladies. Y'all should have never gave them the opportunity to make y'all fight." She said. "Yes mam, I'm sorry ma. It's just that they were picking constantly and me and Nicki just could not take it anymore" Sevyn said. "I'm sorry too ma" I said. "It's okay girls, just never let that happen again, y'all are mature and fighting is not the answer. I will be calling the police and reporting this because they took it upon their self to come on my property." She said.

Damn i hate disappointing Sevyn's mom like that, she's like a second mom to me. I love the fact that she's very understanding though.
I got a incoming call from my dad so I answered it.
"Hello?" I said.
"Didn't you hear me calling you name from downstairs?" He said.
"Dad what are you talking about? I'm not at home, I'm at Sevyn's house" I said. "But... I just heard you shut your bedroom door." He said.