Part 7

Nadia's POV

I then heard him say something to the lady that was downstairs with. "I enjoyed my time with you but I got work in the morning so I gotta catch sum rest." He said to her. "Okay baby"she said getting up kissing him. He walked her to the door and then he came upstairs. I walked on out of Nicki's room. "Lose the attitude" he said to me. "You cheating on me!" I yelled. "Come here." He said pinning me up against the wall then picked me up. "You gone take this d*ck?" He said. Kissing all on me. It turned me on. "Mmmmmmm baby" I moaned. He took me to his room and locked the door. "Ride this d*ck" he said. He loves it when I ride it. He goes crazy over it. I moaned then he moaned. He started gripping on my a** tightly as I rode him. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm" he moaned. "Oh yesssssssss" I moaned.

Nicki's POV.

We pulled up the Trill's house and got out and knocked on his door. He answered. "What's up squaaddddd" he said. "Wasssuuppp" we said. We walked in and we seen some more girls and guys in the house. We talked to everybody, danced to music, & just vibe out. "Ayeeeeee y'all ready for a game of spin the bottle." A guy yelled. "Hell yea lets turn this bitch up!" Trill said. Everybody gathered on the floor except me. Trill walked up to me. "Cmon play the game sexy." He said playfully. "Yea cmon nick!" Lay and Sevyn said. "I guess I'll play" I said. Trill was looking at me, like he wanted me or something. He was so fine to me, but I shook the thought off and sat on the floor and joined the game. A guy name Joe spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Sevyn. "Alright y'all gotta kiss!" Trill said. "Ima G so let's get this over with." Sevyn said. They kissed and smiled at each other. "Don't get attached" I said messing with Sevyn. "Girl please, over one kiss? He have to do way more than that to get me attached." She said laughing. Another guy had spin the bottle and it landed on lay. "You gotta put your hands in his pants and feel how big he is" a girl said. "Bet!" Lay said tryna act like she wasn't shy. She put her hands in his pants. He sat back smiling. "What you smiling for?  Because yo shits little" lay said. Everybody tripped tf out. *Lmfaoooooo* "your turn to spin trill" lay said. He touched the bottle and then smoothly spinned it. Then it landed on me....

"Y'all gotta go in the closet and stay for 2 mins!" Sevyn said.
My eyes grew so big. "Cmon baby" he said grabbing my hand.

Omggggggggggg who knows what may happen......