Part 46-47

Nicki's POV.

2 days later...

I stayed the night at my house alone. I needed some space from  trill. So I cleaned my room and I had got a chance to tell my mom about what happened. Trust me she was in shock. She told me that she would catch a flight here on Friday, so finally I'll have somebody here with me in this house. With school being in the morning Ima just get some rest for the night.

NEXT MORNING! BACK TO SCHOOL.

My alarmed went off.. I woke up 20 mins late. I hurried and rushed around and grabbed sum clothes and brush my teeth. I throwed my clothes on and grabbed my backpack.

"Dad I..." I paused. I forgot that my dad wasn't in the house anymore. I felt a tear rolled down my face because it really hit me that my dad was locked up. I fastly wiped my tears, grabbed my keys and ranned out the door. I got in the car and drove off and headed to school.

I pulled up at my school and got out the car. The tardy bell rung and I raced to my calculus class.

Oh did I mention? Welcome to Red Heights High School, where bitches fight over niggas and niggas becomes homies because they fucked the same bitch. We had a fight at our school almost everyday, mostly girl fights. All these hoes around here jealous and messy. It's a lot of them that's jealous of me, Sevyn, lay and Nadia because all the niggas likes us. But I bet if these females find out about me and Sevyn not talking to Nadia and lay anymore it'll be some messy shit ready to pop off.

I raced in the class.

"You're tardy" my teacher said. "Sorry" i said sitting down. I took out my notebook and started on the assignment on the board. "Pssst.." a whisper from behind me. I turned around and I seen Sierra. "I'm back bitch for gooooood, & Ima get my man back too" she whispered.

Part 47

Why tf is this bitch back? Wtf!!!! I just love how Better and better my life is gettjng. GREAT.

I'm not about to let this bitch get under my skin. I rolled my eyes, turned around and continued doing my work.

"Pssssttttt" Sierra whispered.
"WHATTTTT!" I yelled out.

"Nicki, be quiet!!!!!!" My teacher said.
"No you tell HER to be quiet!" I yelled pointing at Sierra.
"I didn't do nothing." Sierra said.
"BITCH DONT LIE, IM ABOUT SICK OF EVERYBODY WITH THAT LYING SHIT!!!!!" I yelled.
"Watch your tone!" my teacher said. "You know what I'm not about to deal with this shit, I got too much shit going in my life to be dealing with y'all!" I said. I jumped up grabbed my bag and walked out of class. "Stupid bitches!" I said. "I'm going to write you up Nicki!" The teacher said. "Idgaf kiss my ass!" I said walking out the door.

The whole class laughed.

I didn't care about that teacher writing me up or shit. All I know is sierra better find her somebody to play with because I will seriously hurt that bitch!!

I took the stairs and walked down to the first floor.

I walked down the hallway to go to the bathroom. I walked in and guess who I see? No not Beyoncé! I wish! But I seen Nadia hoe ass in the bathroom.

I put down my backpack.

"I made a promised to myself that when I see yo lying trifling hoe ass that I was gone rip yo ass apart!" I said to her.
She opened her eyes wide. "You mad at me because I told the police the truth." Nadia said.
"Bitch you lying!" I yelled. "Blah blah blah, I'm a minor therefore he raped me bitch!!!!!" Nadia said laughing. "Oh so you laughing? Alright bitch Ima see if you gone be laughing while I'm whooping that ass!" I yelled. I took off my earring and wrapped my hair in a ponytail.