Part 5

"No, not on these folks parking lot, y'all are way better than this" lay said. "Exactly calm y'all asses down, Nadia come here!" I yelled. She stood there and then finally walked over to me. "Sevyn and Nadia y'all need to stop! What's the issue?" Lay said. "Ain't no fucking issue, Nadia the one with the mfn issue." Sevyn yelled. "Bitch I don't have a issue! Ima just wait in the car, I'm not even hungry anymore." Nadia said walking off. "Nadia come here." Sevyn said. "I don't wanna talk Sevyn" Nadia said. "Y'all go in and get a table for us, Ima talk to Nadia for a min." Sevyn said. "You sure?" Lay asked. "Yes I'm sure, id never get physical with anyone of y'all so Ima just go talk to her" Sevyn said. Me and lay went ahead and went in the restaurant. "Table for four" I said to the women. "Right this way." The lady said. Me and lay sat down and order our drinks, also Nadia and Sevyn's drink. "I just hope Nadia can explain the issue with Sevyn because there's no reason for her to be acting like that." I said. "Nadia has been acting super irritated lately, I just hope she's okay." Lay said. We started talking about something else and chatted and laughed.

Sevyn's POV

"Get in my car, so we can talk." I said. Nadia got in the car. "So what's wrong? You've been giving me the cold shoulder since we was at the mall. What's the problem?" I asked. "Nothing, I just feel like you always on me." Nadia said. "Nadia you out of control, as a friend I have to help guide you in the right direction, it's like you don't want me around at all anymore." I said. "I just want you to loosen up and trust that Ima calm all the way down" she said. "Ok I promise I will TRY" I said laughing. "Try." She said laughing. "Yes girl try, you know you my girl and I want the best for you" I said. "I know, I love you bitch." Nadia said. "I love you too hoe." I said. We hugged it out. "Alright let's go eat cause a bitch is getting haaaaangry!" I said laughing. We walked in the restarutant and found Nicki and lay sitting down. We sat down at the table and start talking then ordered our food. "So everything is good now?" Nicki asked smiling. "Yes!" Nadia said smiling. "Yessss finally a smile" lay said. "Dun dun dun! Or is it a real smile?" Nicki said playing. We all started laughing. The waiter brought us our food. "Thank you" we all said. "Your very welcome the waiter said smiling at Layla. Then he walked off. "Ooooowwwwwieee lay he wants you" Nadia said. "Girl stop it" lay said. "Stop Nadia you know she's shy" Nicki said. "Yes very shy" I said laughing. "Y'all chill" lay said blushing .

Nicki's POV.

We all got finished eating and was full. We went ahead and paid for our food. "We out this hoeeee!" I said. "Yeaaaaaa bitch I'm full asf!" Lay said. "Hey excuse me gorgeous" the waiter said walking up to lay pulling her to the side to talk to her. We was watching and we was smiling hyping her up. We seen him pull out his phone. He gave her a hug then he walked off. "Ayeeeeeee my bitch got her a junt!" Sevyn said. "Oh my gosh y'all get on my nerves" lay said smiling. We headed out and got in our cars. We headed to my house. We all walked in the house. "Damn every time I walk in y'all house I fall in love, your lucky that you have a dad that's any architect." Lay said. We walked pass the kitchen. To see my dad and a woman cuddled up in the kitchen cooking. "Oh nick, I didn't know you would be home so soon" he said nervously, then he looked at Nadia, and nadia looked down. "You didn't tell me you was having company dad" I said smiling. "Hey dad" Sevyn and lay said. "I have to go pee." Nadia said storming upstairs.

Nadia POV

I ranned into the bathroom and started crying. He's really cheating on me. I'm in love with him how could he do this to me??????