Part 34-35

Sevyn walked on in. Then she seen us, I got up and walked to her. "Are you serious right now nick, didn't I tell you I didn't wanna talk to these hooligans." Sevyn yelled. "Firstly calm down and secondly, all the shit we been doing is unnecessary so if you don't mind I would love for you to sit down and hear what they have to say." I said. "I really don't want too, but I guess I will." Sevyn said still frowned up.
We walked to the table to sit down where they was and Sevyn was mugging them. Smh.
"So it's time to hash all this stuff out because all of us got stuff going on with our own life." I said.
"well first and Foremost I would like to say I am not pregnant, I cut all ties with your dad. I apologize for doing what I was doing. So can you just let him know that I'm not pregnant and I apologize for being a asshole." Nadia said. Wow, Nadia apologized? Damn. Now I know if she can apologize Sevyn can and duhh of course I knew her ass wasn't pregnant.
"I accept your apology and I apologize for being a asshole as well because we all know that it ain't my character to be like that" I said. Nadia and I accepted each other apology and we shook hands.
So now it was lay turn to talk. "Well I just wanna say, I didn't start anything, but I will apologize for not being open with you nick because like I told Nadia the situation was fucked up. But I won't be apologizing to Sevyn simply because she fought me for no reason when we was at your house." Lay said. "It's true tho, Sevyn you did push her for no reason" Nadia said. I looked at Sevyn and her eyes were fire red.
"I'm not apologizing for shit, I told nick the truth because Nadia ass was not gone tell her. & lay you was trying be captain save a ho! No we don't save hoes. Y'all act like i ain't never kept it real, I'm the only bitch out of all of y'all who kept it real" Sevyn yelled getting up. "Wait a min now, so I didn't keep it real? You being mad because we tryna squash the shit and you want to throw jabs not only at them but at me, I'm the bitch who has had your back thru it all. Don't try to throw shots Sevyn please don't. Because you can sit back and act like you hood and shit when clearly your not." I yelled. I was pissed. Like damn I'm not taking sides but I agree with lay. I wouldn't apologize to her ass either if she pushed me for no reason, Sevyn is changing.
"Nicki I ain't apologizing to no bitch about shit. Now you can talk to me without them around but this conversation is done." Sevyn yelled walking out.

It's true, I don't know what's going on with Sevyn but she changing... for the worse.

Part 35

After the lil meeting everything with me , Nadia and lay was squashed. Sevyn on the other hand is just bugging for no reason. I got in the car and went back to trill house. I walked in and him and his mom was there. Of course he always told me that he wanted me to meet her but this was horrible timing because me and my bestfriend just got into a argument. But Im not gone let that intervene in this right now.
"Hey baby, I want you to meet my mom, ma this is Nicki , Nicki this is my wonderful mother." Trill said.
"Hey how are you sweet heart?" She said.
"I'm fine, how are you mom?" I said.
"Cooking for us all, I want you to try my Louisiana cooking." She said. "Oh yessss! I would love too! I'm hungry too" I said laughing. "She's so beautiful tegie!" She said to trill. "Tegie?" I said laughing. "Yea that's my nick name." Trill said laughing.
"Thank you mom your extremely beautiful yourself." I said. "Thank you baby" she said.

I put my things down and washed my hands and went to the kitchen and helped her start cooking.
We was talking while cooking and trill was changing the light bulb in the living room.
"Tegie really loves you" she said. "I love him too." I said smiling. "He told me your 16" she said. "Yes mam, I'll be 17 the first week of April." I said. "Oh wonderful that's just a week and a few days away." She said smiling. "Yes I'm so excited." I said. "I hope your enjoy yourself, never try to grow too fast, enjoy your youth baby, that's what I tell tegie." She said. I listened to her and she made me feel so much better. It's like God sent her here for me. She gave me all types of advice and I was enjoying our conversation.

"Food will be done in a minute." She said. I sat down and took a lil break. "You enjoying ma?" Trill said. "Yes baby, she wonderful" I said hugging him.

My phone beeped. It was a text.

Sevyn 👭💕: come outside asap!

Brought back memories from the time she texted me and told me to come outside to tell me about Nadia and my dad.

"I'll be right back" I said to trill and his mom.

I went outside and Sevyn had on some shades. "What's up?" I said. It looked like a tear was rolling down her face. "Wtf wrong with you?" I said. "Nun I just... I can't.." she stopped talking. I took her shades off and it was a huge bruise underneath her eye. "Who did this to you Sevyn?" I said.