Part 4

Nicki's POV

We headed on the parking lot and the guys was still out. "Ugh!" Layla said. "Damn y'all fine asf!" Another boy said. "We're not interested" Sevyn said. "Bitch shut up don't nobody want y'all hoes anyway." He said and the other crowd of boys started laughing. "Yo momma bitch!" I yelled out. "You got us so fucked Up!" Nadia blurted. "Y'all hoes ain't even all that cute" he said. We all frowned and my bitch lay had turnt up on his ass. "Boy if you don't sit yo gay ass down, you a lowkey ass nigga. Everybody at Red Heights know that you be getting fucked in the ass" Layla yelled. We all starting laughing and the crowd of boys looked shocked asf . "Bitch I'm not gay!" He yelled. "Bitch YOU IS GAY! I got screenshots if you wanna go there with me!"  Lay yelled. He frowned up and walked off.

*the crowd of boys*
"Damnnnnnn, that nigga gay fr?" "I ain't fucking with that nigga nomo!"

We walked to our cars. Sevyn had her car so her and lay rode together. I was driving my car so me and Nadia rode together. Sevyn drove in front of us leading the way to Buffalo Wild Wings. "Did Sevyn asked to come over your house, or did you invite her?" Nadia said sitting on the passenger side. "I invited her, why wassup?" I said. She folded her arms. "Oh nun I just wanted to talk to you about some shit, and you know lay is super chill but Sevyn be all on my damn back about shit that's why I only tell you and lay stuff and not her anymore." Nadia said. "She does that out of love, we be on your back too though." I said. "Yea y'all do but Sevyn is extreme with it, like I'm typically almost an adult." Nadia said. "You gotta realize that Sevyn is only doing that because she wants the best for you, your a beautiful girl and we don't need you bouncing from dick to dick and end up pregnant bitch" I said. "I guess I get what you saying." She said. "You better hoe." I said driving.
We pulled up to the restaurant and got out the car. Me and Sevyn's car was parked by each other's. "I'm starvinggggggg" Sevyn said. Nadia rolled her eyes. "Bitch what's
the issue?" Sevyn said to Nadia. "Sevyn leave me alone" Nadia said. "No what's the fucking deal, you rolling yo eyes and shit. Ain't nobody did shit to you" Sevyn said walking up on Nadia. One thing about Sevyn she don't take shit and she don't fight but when she do she throws hands. Nadia has that stank attitude but the bitch can fight too.
"What you wanna do Sevyn since you walking up like you wanna do sum." Nadia said