Part 67-68

I was shocked like... she really walked out of class.

I got up and went after her.
"Beanie...beanieee!" I said in the hallway.
"Man just fuck off Nicki, I was really digging you, I thought you was the one!" She said.
"Well I'm not... but I never wanted to hurt you, it's just that the truth actually hurt sometimes and I hope you understand." I said.
"Nicki, Aite cool!" She said.
"Ugh, beanie just listen to me." I said.
"I heard enough." She said.
"We wasn't gonna be a thing anyway because I'm moving to Texas with my mom" I said.

"Yayyyy" she said sarcastically.
"Beanie stop bullshitting I'm being real with you." I said.
She kept walking on down the hallway.

I stood in the hallway.
"I was only being honest, ugh" I said to myself.

I walked back to my class and sat in my seat.
"Is everything okay with her?" My teacher said.
"Yes mam she was just sick." I lied.
"Oh okay." My teacher said and continued teaching.

I hate I hurt beanie's feelings but I'm not gonna pretend like I want you when I really don't deep down.

3 Period I got called to the office.
I walked in the office and it was my mom. I knew what she was here for. She was about to withdraw me from Red Heights.

"Hi mom." I said.
"Hey baby" she said.
"I'm leaving today?" I asked.
"No baby, not today. You can finish up your day for today, but today is your last day attending Red Heights" she said.

I kinda felt sad. Because me and beanie are on bad terms right now.
I still wanted Beanie as my friend but when she said "fuck you" to me it really pissed me off so wtf else did she expect me to do? Just sit there and let her disrespect me? No.

At the end of the day, I'm glad I told her the truth but I hate how it turned out.

THE CAFE

I walked in the cafeteria and seen beanie with her earbuds in at a table by herself.

I walked over by her.
"Beanie?" I said.
"What?" She said.
"I still wanna be friends" I said.
"K" she said.

Damn she was giving me the cold shoulder.
"Um.. today's my last day." I said.
"Um.. so." She said.

"Ima just leave you alone" I said."
She kinda hurt my feelings. I walked out of the cafeteria before I got mad and snap on her.

Beanie's POV

I watched her walk out the cafeteria.
Mane the shit she said to me hurted me. I love Nicki. I've fallen for her and she don't get that. She put some type of spell on me.
She's different.
Yes I'm acting snobby because I'm tryna hide my pain. But deep down I love that girl.

I don't care if she's not gay. I'm a fighter and if I gotta fight for her then I will.
Nicki is all I ever needed and I wasn't gone let that slip away.

I'm gone fight for my love. Idc if Nicki moves to Texas. As long as she's mines before she goes to Texas.

I got up from the cafe table and went to find my baby Nicki.

Nicki's POV

I went to the bathroom to try to calm myself down. Beanie was being a complete asshole on purpose. Shit was not cool.

I grabbed my backpack and went out the bathroom.
I ran straight into beanie as soon as I got in the hallway.

I walked off and she grabbed me.
"Look I'm sorry. I just can't let you go." Beanie said. "Beanie... you know I'm going thru something and you know dating a girl is not me" I said. "See that's your problem. You love me I know you do but you think just because Ima girl that you can't be in love with me." Beanie said. "Beanie.. I just can't right now.." I said about to cry.
"Come here" she said trying to grab me.
She hugged me. Then grabbed my face and kiss me. "I'm sorry I just had too." She said.
"Don't be mad at..." I interrupted her and kissed her.