Part 43-44

Nadia's POV.

The next morning.

Trill took me to my house while it was early. I had to find evidence of him not raping Nadia. "You coming in with me?" I said getting out the car. "Yea" he said getting out. "Okay so we gonna search my whole house and look for anything that can be proof. Like love letters, or anything like that." I said unlocking my house door. "Okay I got you baby."  Trill said. We walked in my house. "Okay you check downstairs, and I'll check upstairs." I said. We started searching for any and everything in my house for proof.

Sevyn's POV.

"Mom I'm going over to talk to Nicki, she hasn't returned my phone call." I said. "Okay baby, just make sure you let her know I truly apologize for what i said." My mom said. "Yes mam." I said headed out the door getting in my car. I pulled out of my yard and headed to trill house where I know Nick is at. A few minutes later I pulled up and then I got out the car. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I noticed trill car was gone. "Where did they go?" I wondered. I got back in the car and called Nick.

I called her four times and she called back right before i turned on my car.
"Hello!!!" Nick said.
"Nick where are y'all?" I said.
"We at my house searching for anything that'll prove that Nadia is lying." She said.
"Look my mom said she's sorry about what she said." I said.
"It's okay, I was angry anything pretty much could've made me explode in the heat of the moment so I will apologize to her." She said.
"Look I'm On my way to come help y'all!" I said. "Okay." She said. I hung up and headed to Nicki's house.

Lay POV.

The guilt is eating me alive, I wouldn't want anyone to do my dad like that, ughhhhh!

I walked around in a circle nervously in my bedroom.
I don't want to get arrested for lying.
But if I continue this lie any longer I'll do serious time. I think I need to go back to the detective and tell her the truth...

Part 44

Sevyn's POV.

I pulled up at Nicki's house and got out my car. I raced inside. I seen trill looking thru draws and selves. "Hey trill where's nick?" I said. "Wassup sev , she's upstairs." He said. I ran upstairs to nick. "Hey nick!" I said. "Hey girl" she said searching under her dad's bed. I started helping her search.

About 2 mins later...
"Hey baby! I found his phone!" Trill said. Nick and I raced downstairs where trill was. "Oh my gosh!" I said. "It's dead, hand me that charger" nick said. Trill handed her the charger and nick started going thru the phone once it charged up.
"All the proof is here!" Nick said. There was nudes and everything we needed.
"We need to go to Nadia's house and show her mom that your dad didn't do it!" I said. "Let's go then!!!" Nick said.

Nick got in the car with trill & I hopped in my car and we drove to Nadia's house to confront her and to tell her mom. Me and nick walked to the door and trill stayed in the car. Before we knocked on the door we heard Nadia's mom voice. It sounded like she was on the phone.

"Girl yes there is no way anyone is going to know Daniel is Nadia's dad." She said talking on the phone.

Me and nick looked at each other and our jaws dropped. "She's my sister!" Nick whispered softly sounding hurt. "Let's go!" I whispered. We ran back to where our cars were parked and Nicki face was in a state of shock, she barely could talk. "We have to get a lawyer!" Nick said softly. "Drew! His uncle a lawyer." I said. "Okay you go over to drew's then come back over to trill's house. We gone go to trill's and save these pictures and messages on file on his computer." Nick said. "Okay" I said hugging nick and getting in my car. I pulled off and headed to drews house.

"It's still early so his mom should still be at work." I said to myself. I pulled up to his house and knocked on the door. I knocked again and again. "Ugh" I said. I reached for the door knob and twist it. The door was unlocked.

I heard moaning and slowly walked in...
"Wtf!!! he cheating on me again!" I screamed in my head as I eased down the hallway to his room. I twisted his bedroom door knob and open slowly to see me boyfriend on top of another BOY, not only another boy but...

Val.