Part 22

I don't know what tf lay is up to but I'm not falling for the shit. I didn't bother to even text her back so I just went to sleep.

THe NEXT MORNING.

"GETT UPPPP!" Sevyn said playfully hitting me with a pillow. "Uhhhhh noooooo.... were on break so that means no school!" I said grumpily. "Wake uppppp girl!" Sevyn said jumping on my back. I started laughing and started playfully hollering. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh your breaking my back" I said Iaughing. Sevyn rolled off my back and ended up falling on the floor. We bursted out laughing. "Girl, I'm so tired." I said still under the cover. "Guh me too, my momma woke me up because she was headed to work. She had made us breakfast too girl." Sevyn said. "Okay girl, I'm so lazy, I don't even feel like getting up" I said. "Girl you can stay in bed I just wanted you to wake up so I wouldn't be bored" Sevyn said laughing. I raised up a little. "So guess who texted me." I said. "Who?" Sevyn said. "Layla." I said. "Ugh about what?" She said. "She wants us to me up. Just the two of us." I said. "She's a slick how , I really don't want you to meet up with her because it's probably a set up." Sevyn said. "You right." I said.

I thought about what Sevyn said about not going, but I'm a big girl so I really should hear what lay have to say.

Me and Sevyn ate breakfast, showered then went in her backyard. Their backyard looked like a beautiful paradise. Beautiful trees, colorful plants and a gorgeous view. We sat down and talked for awhile.

My dad called my phone. I didn't wanna answer my phone.

"Talk to your dad Nicki." Sevyn said "why should I ?" I asked. " because Sevyn, my dad is not in my life so I really think you and you dad should have a talk about the bs at least you have you dad around for you" Sevyn said. "I'll just text him and tell him in On my way home so we can talk in person" i said. "Well let's go girl I'll take you to your house." Sevyn said.