Part 12

I walked back in the house and went up to my room where lay and Nadia was. "So is yall gone tell me what's going on?" I asked. "Sevyn just a hater!" Nadia said. "She had no right to push me, I didn't do shit to her ass" lay said. "CAN YALL TELL ME HOW ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENED PLEASEDDD!" I demanded. Lay and Nadia looked at each other. "Me and lay was up here talking about this guy I talked to and she walked in and asked who we was talking about so i didn't tell her. She got mad and said I need to stop being a hoe and this and that so I snapped back. Lay defended me and she got mad at lay and pushed her" Nadia said lying. "Wow, me and Sevyn gotta have a talk." I said. "A talk? For what" Nadia said nervously. "There's no reason for a conversation, nun of us need to fuck with her anymore." Nadia said. "Look Nadia I don't know what type of fairytale land you think this is that you can tell me who I can and can't fuck with but you need to grow up because at the end of the day it's THREE sides to each story because lay aing said nun but you doing all the talking Nadia." I said. "She's right tho Nadia." Lay said. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep." Nadia said laying down. We all laid down and went to sleep.

SATURDAY MORNING:

Me and the girls got up and brushed out teeth and things and we watched tv in my room. "Y'all Ima go to the kitchen and make breakfast cause I'm hungry" I said. "Me too, Ima come down there and help you in a min" lay said. I walked out the room and went to the kitchen. My dad was in the kitchen talking on the phone. "Goodmorning dad" I said. "Goodmorning nick!!!" He said hugging me. I started making breakfast and he made him some coffee and continued talking business over the phone.

Upstairs in Nicki's room:
Nadia's POV

"I'm scared" I said. "For what?" Lay said putting on her socks. "I think Sevyn is going to tell her." I said. "Honestly, the truth gone get told whether it's now or later. And plus Sevyn is my girl, I never wanted us to ever get physical so Ima text her when I get home. Maybe me and her can squash this." Lay said. "Easy for you to say, that's because y'all close. I should text her." I said.
"Yes do that! Sevyn is a forgiving person." Lay said. "Okay here goes nothing" I said. I pulled out my phone and texted Sevyn.

Me: Sevyn I'm sorry about what all happen last night. Do you forgive me?
7evyn💕: I forgive you, and I apologize too for getting physical with lay. I'll talk to her maybe later on.
Me: glad we could settle this. so that means your not going to tell Nicki?
7evyn💕 : umm. Yea Ima tell her because at the end of the day your still wrong. Gtg ttyl!

I dropped my phone. All that ran thru my mind was me and Nicki's friendship was going to end. I gotta stop Sevyn before she tells!!!

Nicki's POV

"Smells good" lay said walking in the kitchen. "Yes girl you can take over because my legs hurting." I said. We both laughed. I heard my phone ding. I checked it and it was a message from Sevyn.

Sevyn 👭💋: come outside I need to talk to you.

I put my phone down. "Lay I'll be right back." I said. "Okay girl" she said cooking. I went outside and seen Sevyn car parked. I got in the car on the passenger side. "Hey girl wassup" I said.  "I just wanted to talk to you and tell you the REAL reason why me, lay and Nadia got to arguing last night." sevyn said.