Part 63-64

"..... he will be out next week" my mom said. "Oh my gosh!!!!" I said happily. "Yes it took a lot to do that, the judge was literally chewing me to pieces but I kept fighting for the case and got victory!" She said. "Thank you lord you are so good!"  I Said smiling. "So about this Nadia girl that your dad was screwing around with..." mom said. "Yea she's in juvenile."  I said. "I know that but what I'm saying is how do you feel about her actually being your sister?" Ma said. "Well it is quite overwhelming but I'm trying to adjust to it." I said. "When she's getting out?" Ma said. "After her six weeks is up." I said. "Well I hope she learns her lesson." Ma said. "Yea because lying is never okay and what dad did was foul also." I said. "Yes which leads me to what I'm about to say." Ma said. "What's going on?" I asked.
"Well baby girl it's so much going on here and your dad isn't as responsible as me." She said. "He was kinda strict at times ma" I said. "If he was so responsible he wouldn't have let you be over that boy house when you found out abt him and Nadia." She said.

I covered my mouth.
How in the hell did my mom know about me over trill's house before dad even got arrested.

"Mhmmmm you think I didn't know that!" She said. I stood there listening to her. "I'm sorry ma." I said. "I don't want you pregnant like these lil hot ass young girls around here. So when I leave here your going back to Texas with me." She said. "Maaaa! But..." I said. "No mam, but nothing. Your going with me and that is the end of discussion! Texas is better! Atlanta is getting too out of hand for you so I'm pulling you out of Red Heights and Transferring you to Lincoln Academy in Houston, Texas." She said.

"A PRIVATE SCHOOL!" I yelled frowning up.
"Yes! That is what I said!!!" She said.

I was pissed! I didn't wanna go to Texas. My birthday was in less than two weeks and I really wanted to spend it here in Atlanta.

"This is some bullshit!" I yelled. "Watch your damn mouth! What the hell has gotten into you!!?" She yelled back. "Everything! You wouldn't understand because your in a whole other state!" I yelled.
"See your disrespectful asf!!! This what I'm talking about, your ass need to be where I live because you know I'm not gone tolerate your disrespect." She yelled.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door.

I'm not going nowhere! Can't nobody make me go anywhere I don't wanna go!

I'm running tf away!!!!

Part 64

Nicki's Mom POV

After the unexpected explosion me and Nicki just had I called my mom and see what type of advice she could give me.

"Yea ma, I don't know what to do about Nicki, when me and Daniel was raising her together she never acted like this." I said.
"She's young so it could be the company she keeps." Mama said.
"Your right ma, Ima go upstairs and try to talk to her." I said. "Okay baby, tell her grandma loves her and call me tomorrow." She said. "Ok mama." I said.

I headed upstairs to talk to Nicki, I don't know what's my child problem but she needs to talk to me.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I knocked on her door.
"Nicki, babygirl im sorry, I just want the best for you. And being here in Atlanta isn't the best for you." I said. I knocked on the door again. "Nicki?" I said. *knock knock knock* "open up Nicki!" I said.

I pushed her door in extremely hard and I got the door open.

"Nicki can we talk" I said walking in .
I didn't see Nicki in her room. "Nicki!!!!" I yelled out. I looked around her room and seen her bedroom window up. "Oh shit! She left!" I said loud and raced downstairs to get my keys to go find Nicki.

NICKI'S POV.

I called beanie while driving.

Beanie: hello?
Me: hey, where you at?
Beanie: at the court wassup baby?
Me: nothing I'm about to come over there.
Beanie: okay baby.
Me: okay

I hung up the phone and headed to the park where everybody play ball at.

I pulled up the the park and beanie seen my car and walked towards it. She walked to my window and I let it down. "Wassup baby" she said reaching thru the window kissing me. "Hey baby" I said. "What's Wrong you look mad" she said. "No im fine." I said smiling. "Mhmmm okay, cmon get out the car" she said. "Ugh why?" I said. "To get some fresh air and talk to me."
"I guess I'll get out." I said getting out. I locked my car and held beanie's hand. We walked up to the court where everybody was at. 
Everybody was out playing basketball and bumping music. I sat down on the bench. "Get up." Beanie said. I stood up and she sat down on the bench and started laughing. "You just took up the whole bench!" I said to her. "Girl come here!" She said grabbing me and pushing me to sit on her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I smiled. She raised her head up and kissed me as I was sitting on her lap.
"Fine ass." She said to me. I blushed so hard. Everybody at the court was looking at us.

"Hey beanie" A girl with some tight ass shorts on said to beanie. "Wassup" beanie said all cool. "Your gf pretty" she said looking at me. "Thank you" I said.

The girl said it almost as if she was tryna be messy. Now I know all these hoes want beanie but I also do know when a bitch being messy.! The girl smiled back looking at beanie. In the middle of her looking I kissed beanie so I can give her ass something to look at. She walked off and beanie started laughing. "You so cute" she said.

Me and beanie was laughing and flirting and she even introduced to her boy cousins that was at the park. They were cool.
Everything was going good and I kept my mind off of what my mom was talking about .

"Nicki!" I heard a voice yell my name. Me and beanie turned around to see who it was and it was  trill. "Ugh no" I said irritated. "Man hell naw I got this." Beanie said getting up. "Baby no!" I said.

Yea beanie looks like boy but boys are way stronger than girls physically.

They had got into a big ass argument and i ranned over there where they was by the swing set yelling.

Trill had shoved beanie and beanie shoved trill back. Beanie's cousins ran over there too.

"Aye Partna! Fuck you touch my cousin for!" Beanie's cousin said holding a gun at trill's face.

A whole crowd surrounded us.
I was so mfn scared. & beanie was mad asf, then it looked like beanie's cousin was about to pull the trigger on trill.