Part 23

We got in the car and Sevyn drove me home. We pulled up to my driveway and Sevyn parked the car.

Are you gonna be okay?" Sevyn asked me. "Yes girl I'll be fine" I said getting out the car. " okay girl, good luck and if you feel like you gone spazz out call me and I'll come get you. I don't want you trying to drive while you mad." Sevyn said. I walked on towards my house and unlocked the door. I seen Sevyn drove off. I walked on in my house and went upstairs to my bedroom. And my dad called my name from downstairs. I walked downstairs into the living room where he was. "So you wanted to talk right?" I said . "Yea nick, I just wanted to apologize for what I did. It was wrong" dad said. "And sick" I added. "Yes that too, it was a mistake that will never happen again. Do you forgive me nick?" He said. "Dad I already forgave you, I was just pissed." I said. We talked a little more about the situation and he told me that he got trapped and used to what they had going on. I forgave my dad and we promise to not speak on it again since I am no longer friends with Nadia.

I went up to my room and grabbed my phone and texted lay back finally..

Me: I'm ready to meet up now.
Lay: okay On my way!

I grabbed my keys and went outside to get in my car. I got in and drive off and headed to the grill bar restaurant. When I pulled up I seen lay car there. "Here goes nothing." I mumbled to myself getting out the car walking into the restaurant. I seen lay sitting at a table by herself and I walked over where she was. "Hi" she said. "Sup" I said nonchalantly. I sat down at the table with her. I could feel the tension and awkwardness.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something important." She said. "Okay." I said. "Nadia's pregnant." She said. " okay lay and I should give af because????" I yelled. "Listen to me" lay said. "She's a hoe!" I continued. "LISTEN!!!!!!" Lay said. "I'm not surprised so why tf should I mfn care??????" I kept going off.

"Because she's pregnant by your dad!" Lay yelled out.