Part 41-42

"She's lying!!!" Me and Sevyn yelled. "Mam we have to ask you two to leave!" The detective said. They escorted us out and I was livid! I started kicking over the garabage cans and throwing chairs. "STOP BEFORE WE ARREST YOU!"  The security guard yelled. "Yo, I don't give a fuck!" I yelled back. "On My Mama That Bitch Is Lying!!!!!" Sevyn said as the man was pushing us out. "Get yo mfn hands off me bitch!" I yelled at the security guard. He pushed us out the door and locked it. "Nicki calm down we gone get justice for your dad!" Sevyn said. "I mean it's fucked up that he fucked her hoe ass but my dad didn't force hisself on that bitch! I swear I just wanna get ahold of that bitch and beat that ass!!!!!!" I yelled. Sevyn mom walked over to where we was. "What happened?" She said. "Ma Nadia in there lying like Nicki dad raped her!" Sevyn said. "Well did he?" She said. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I yelled at Sevyn's mom. "Wait a min don't cuss in front of my mom now nick." Sevyn said. "I don't give a FUCKKKKK SEVYN! Ms. Simone you don't know shit about my dad to be asking if he did rape her, YOU KNOW WHAT! Y'all can leave! I'll call trill to come pick me up." I screamed walking off.

I stormed off and called trill to come pick me up.
About 10 minutes later he picked me up.
I got in the car. "Baby you okay?" He said. "No, Nadia up in there lying about my dad raping her & Sevyn mom gone question me about the shit, like who tf do these bitches think they is? Idgaf about Nadia, lay, or Sevyn's mom. All them mfers just pissed me tf off!" I yelled. "Baby calm down!!!!!!" Trill said. I tried to count to ten but that shit didn't work. "I tell you what, how about we got get a burger and shake and I take you to this spot that'll sooth this shit down." He said. "Okay" I said calming down.

Part 42

Trill was the best thing I could ever have right now. I could tell him anything. It's one person that I really have to talk to right now though, the person that I tell everything to no matter how far apart we are. And that's my mom. With all this shit going on and broadcasting on the news it'll be best for me to tell my mom about all this ASAP! Until then I'm going to just enjoy this time with Trill.
I kept getting text messages from Sevyn about apologizing for her mom antics. Honestly I didn't give af about wtf she was talking about. I know my dad well enough to know he didn't rape that going ass hoe. Something ain't right about her just out the blue saying this shit so late in the mist of this and Ima get to the bottom of it.

"Okay baby, we here." Trill said. He parked the car and we went in to order our food. We walked in and seen Val and Drew. "Isn't this just great." I mumbled to myself trying not to look at Val. "Wassup y'all" drew said. "Wassup peeps, I didn't know y'all knew each other!" Trill said. "Yea Val did my tattoo yesterday! He dope asf with em too" drew said. Damn I didn't know Val did tattoos, oh well who cares, I'm just ready for them to go away so It can just be me and trill. "Awwww hell yea! I forgot you met him at my party!" Trill said. "Yea mane, we gotta put him on some hoes now." Drew said laughing. They all started laughing. I folded my arms and cleared my throat. "Oh y'all I'ma holla at y'all later me and my baby boutta eat." Trill said. Val looked at me and I looked off. "Aite bro, Aite nick!" Drew said. "Aite see y'all" Val said. They walked out the restaurant.

We was about to order our food and I reached in my purse for my wallet. "No baby, I got this." Trill said smiling at me. I smiled back. We sat down and they brought our food. Me and trill started talking. "So I'm thinking about moving to Houston next year." He said. "My mom lives in Houston." I said. "Well you should come with me then." He said. Mhmmm... what do I have to lose? Shit going terrible here and my dad is locked up so Ima end up going to stay with my mom anyway. These police here does not play about rape charges and I know it is gone take a lot of proof to get them to drop the charges.

"I might just do that." I said smiling at trill slowly easing my lil pain away.

Nadia's POV.

Me and lay walked out the jail. "Okay so are you going to tell the cops he's your dad?" Lay said. "Shhhhhhhh! They might hear you be quiet." I said. "I'm just saying Nadia! I lied for you because you my bitch and I don't trust Nicki and especially Sevyn!" Lay said. "I know  but my mom made me do all this because she doesn't want anyone to know he's my dad." I said. "How does she know y'all was fucking anyway tho?" Lay said. "Because she went thru my phone and seen our messages." I said. "But you Know they can use the naked pic you sent to him as Proof right!" Lay said. "All that is handled, before my mom called the police and lied about him raping me, she had a guy wipe all the deleted and current messages out of my phone." I said. "This is all too much! I know you better have my $400 tomorrow for lying for you!" Lay said walking off getting in her car.

What if the cops find out that I'm lying. What if Nicki gives them proof to show I am truly lying????