Part 30-31

I started looking everywhere. Did they leave? Where tf is they?????? "When I find them I swear Ima beat they ass." I said. I was walked fast and I ran straight into Val. "So why you been trying to avoid me." Val said. Ugggggh GREAT! This moment couldn't be any better😒
"Val I'm sorry. We wasn't official anyway so should we really be doing all this." I said. "Well.. you right shawty. I'm not gone tell my cuz because it ain't really shit to tell. You a good girl so he's lucky." Val said. I was so fucking relieved. My feelings for Val was gone anyway so I'm glad he understand because we never had sex or anything so he is right. It really ain't shit to tell.
"You enjoy the party nick." He said. "You too and oh do you know where Trill went?" I asked. "Yea he went to escort the Sierra chick out. Oh there he is right there." Val pointed. "Okay Val thanks" I said.
I ranned over to where trill was. "Baby." I said. "Hey babe" trill said. "What's wrong." I asked. "I don't want you to get upset." He said. "Tell me" I said. "Well Sierra attempted to kiss me when I tried to make her leave." He said. "Where is she?" I said. "No baby yo ass Finna sit down right here and enjoy this damn party, fuck that hoe" he said. "Ugh.." I said. I wanted to go find that bitch before she left and slap that hoe. "Don't start that, now give me kiss" he said. "Mmmwauhhh" I said giving him a kiss standing on my tiptoes. "Fine ass!" He said gripping my ass. Yes I was all in my MAN face after that. I seen Val mingling with some females and it didn't bother me at all. The night was getting late and the party was getting litttttt!

In walks Layla and Nadia. "I had a feeling them hoes was gone come." I said to trill. "Well they ass about to leave" he said going to go get the security guard. I stood in the VIP and I looked thru the crowd and seen Sevyn and lay already arguing. "Oh hell naw, lay got my bitch fucked Up!" I said running thru the crowd.

Part 31

I made it to where lay and Sevyn was.
"You a fake ass bitch & if you keep running ya fucking mouth Ima Muhammad Ali yo ass!" Sevyn yelled. "Then do it BITCH!" Lay yelled back. "AYEEEEEE STOP!" I yelled. "Naaaaah bitch she came up in this hoe all boosie bad ass." Sevyn said. "Y'all not invited here anyways!" I yelled. "Free country hoe!" Nadia said. "Keep talking and watch me kick that damn baby out of you" I yelled. "Don't talk to your stepmom like that!" Nadia said laughing with lay. Before I knew it I grabbed that bitch by her fucking face and shoved her face in the floor.
Trill ran up behind me. "Bae what I just tell you about that fighting shit?" He yelled at me. "Now come here." He said snatching me up. I folded my arms but I swear when trill gets aggressive I be liking that shit 😛 "weak ass hoe" Nadia said. "Bitch stfu!" I yelled.
Drew came and ran to get Sevyn trying to calm her down. 
"Hey drew" lay said. "Bitch fuck out of my face." Drew said. "Really drew so you really Finna act like you didn't text my phone the other night." Lay said. "Oh shit." Trill said. "Baby you might wanna go hurry and get the security guard because Sevyn boutta kill both of them. Trill ranned to find the security guards.
Sevyn smile and remained calm. It was a sneaky smile and I knew her ass was up to something.
"Drew baby, she was only using you" Sevyn said. "How tf was I using him!!!!!" Lay yelled. The crowd had zoomed in on us and they heard the whole conversation.
"She's a thief drew! She stoled your tires." Sevyn said. "How you know?" Drew said. "She's always had sticky fingers" Sevyn said smiling. "Your a lie bitch, what tf I need his tires for???" Lay yelled. "Nah I wanna see if it's true! Go outside and pop the trunk and prove that you ain't a thief then" drew said. "OKAY COME ON THEN EVERYBODY!" Lay said.  The whole party went outside to be nosey. Sevyn smiled at me with a wink and I winked back. Everybody walks outside to lay's car. Trill had ran outside and found me and asked what was going on and I told him. The security guards where confused to what was going on. Lay unlocks her car and popped the trunk. "Let me prove this bitch wrong!" Lay said. She opened her trunk and the crowd went crazy. All four of drew tires was in her trunk. "Damnnnnnnnnnn" the crowd laughed out. "Shit bro check em to make sure they yours." Trill said. "Mane they my damn tires.... stealing ass hoe!" Drew yelled.

*Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiihhhhh* the crowd was so loud outside.
"Drew I didn't do that!!!" Lay said. "Yea right, get tf on!" Drew said grabbing Sevyn.

"She set you up lay" Nadia said. "I see this hoe wanna play!" Lay said. "Bitch don't worry that's why we fucked her car up." Nadia said. "No that's not enough, that bitch fucking with my reputation now." Lay yelled. "She wanna play hard ball, well lets play!" Lay said.