Part 65-66

I stood there shaking.
"No!" I said. Beanie cousin looked at me. "Man chill" beanie said to him. Her cousin put the gun down and mugged trill.
Trill stood still he didn't want to get shot.

Beanie's cousin walked off.
Trill walked off. He looked at me and I looked away.
I felt so bad. He cheated on me but he didn't deserve that. But then again beanie's cousin was defending her but pulling out a gun was uncalled for. I don't tolerate gun violence so I had to leave the park.

I walked off away from Beanie. "Where you going?" She said. "Home" i said. "But... Nicki come here." She said. I kept walking to my car and then got in. I sat in my car for a min thinking.

Maybe my mom is right... I should go back with her so I won't have to see Sevyn or trill.

I pulled off from the park and drove pass Beanie as she was standing there looking upset. I went home.

I pulled up in my driveway and parked my car and went thru my phone. It was missed calls from my mom.
I decided to text her to tell her that I'm okay and that I was back at the house.

*ring ring*
It was a call from lay

Me: wassup
Lay: thought you was coming by?
Me:  I got tied up in a lot of stuff today I won't be able to make it, when is your flight?
Lay: tomorrow at 12
Me:  okay well I'll stop by in the morning and see you before you leave.
Lay: okay girl see ya tomorrow.
Me: ok see ya.
*phone call ended*

I blew my breath a little and got out of the car and walked in the house. I walked upstairs to my room.

*ring ring*
It was a call from Beanie.
I didn't answer.
Beanie is sweet and everything but she's just not for me. I know myself well enough to know that I'm just going thru a phase. Im just vulnerable right now. It's like I just want somebody to feel sorry for me and I shouldn't be doing that. So tomorrow Ima call it off with beanie. I might as well anyways since I'm moving to Texas.

I heard my mom pulled up in the yard. I looked out my window and seen her on the phone getting out the car. She's a busy ass woman. I don't even see how she even thinks she can look after me in Texas. I'm not out of hand at all but I am the type of person that'll do wtf I want to do no matter anybody say. That's the reason why I can see me and my mom arguing because of how I am.

But a change is always better.

My mom walked in the house and I walked downstairs.

"Nicki I almost called the police" she said. "Why mom?" I said. "Because you was angry, don't you know it's not good to drive while mad?" She said. "Yea ma I know." I said.
"We'll act like it Nicki, your smart, all I want to do is to change your life for the better and you not even willing to allow me to do that." She said.

"I am willing too." I said.  "So your willing to move in with me?" She said. "Yes" I said.

She looked shocked. "Well okay, good." She said.

She smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.
"I can see your hurt & nobody will understand how you feel but only you and God." She said.
"I know ma, I just I don't want to go but I know it's the best thing I need to do because staying here won't make me feel any better." I said crying.

"I know, I know." She said comforting me.

Part 66

THE NEXT MORNING.

"Ma I'm headed off to school." I said going out the door. "Okay, I love you" she said as she was laying on the couch watching lifetime.
"Love you too" I said shutting the front door.

I smiled and I felt a little better today.
I decided to skip my first period class and go to lay's house before she leaves.

I drove over lay's house and knocked on the door. Her mom let me in and I went to lay's room.
"Hey girl" lay said. "Hey girl" I said. We hugged.
I looked around Lay's room and it was empty. "Wow your really leaving" i said. "Yea, your welcome to come visit sometimes." She said. "Girl hell yea I would love to, Hawaii is beautiful!" I said. "Yea girl. I feel bad for Nadia though." She said. "Well she have to deal with the consequences." I said. "No not about that." She said. "Then what you mean?" I said. "When she get out she gotta live with her grandma that lives in Minnesota. The judge said it when we had went to court." Lay said. "Damn, yea I remember her telling us how strict her grandma was when we was little." I said. "Yea, that's a mean ass woman." Lay said laughing. "Well maybe Nadia will become better if she get that tough love from her grandma but you know she gone be able to leave when she 18 so Nadia not gone be staying with her long." I said. "Girl I know that but Nadia gone be on a 2 year probation." Lay said. "But enough about Nadia, tell me about Sevyn!" Lay said. "Yea she was fucking trill. Fuck them folks!" I said. Lay laughed. "She so real that she fake" lay said. "Girl okaaaay!!!! She really is." I said.

We both laughed.

"But girl I never got a chance to ask you about drew?" I said. "I posted that pic to make Sevyn mad because she should have never pushed me, I already know that hoe put his tires in my trunk." Lay said. "Yea she was wrong for that though" I said laughing.

"you know drew gay tho right?" I said.
Lay fell to the floor. "Bittttttccccccch!!!!" She said.

"Bitccccchhhhhhh!!" I said. "Hoe are you serious??!!!" Lay said. "Yup girl! And guess who he was fucking with?" I said. "Bitchhhh who?" She said. "Val guh." I said. "Oh hell naw, didn't y'all used to talk?" She said. "Yea girl but I'm glad I didn't fuck him." I said. We both started laughing.

"Tell you bout these niggas! They low key asf!" She said. "Hell yea." I said.

"Girl I'm over Atlanta." Lay said. "Ik, that's why Ima go ahead and go to Texas with my mom" I said. "That's good Nicki, you need a different scenery anyway." Lay said smiling.
"I'm gonna miss you." I said. "Ima miss you too girl." She said.

We hugged each other and both cried.

I checked the time.
"Well girl Ima gone ahead and get to this school." I said. "Okay girl" lay said walking me to the door.

"Ima FaceTime you as soon as I get in Hawaii." She said. "Okay girl y'all have a safe flight." I said. "Love you girl" she said. "Love you too." I said smiling then pulling off.

I got to the school and snook pass the office. Everybody was starting to switch to their 2nd period class and I blended in the crowd & headed to my chemistry class.

Well beanie is in this class with me so I might as well tell her how I feel and hopefully she understands.

I sat down at my desk.
"Hey I called you last night" she said.
"I know" I said
"So you really gone act like this with me?" She said.
"Beanie not right now" I said.
"Fuck you then." She said turning back to do her work.

She pissed me off right then when she said that.

"Look BEANIE I'm not gay! It's a fucking phase and I'm just vulnerable, I'm sorry I led you on! I just can't see myself with you!" I said.

She looked at me. And I felt a little relief but I think I may have hurt her feelings.

She got up and grabbed her back pack and walked out of class.

"Beanie? Are you okay?" The teacher said. The whole class was looking when Beanie walked out of class.

Oh my gosh. She didn't take it that hard did she?