Part 52

No, bitch stop lying!" I said. "I promise I ain't." Sevyn said. Wtf! not Val. This has to be some type of mistake because Val ain't gay... well shit is he?. I stared at Sevyn believing the unbelievable. "Wake up girl, niggas are undercover asf nowadays." She said.
"Damn I'm glad I went to trill and not his sweet booty ass" I said. "Speaking of that, when are you going to tell trill about Val and you?" Sevyn said. "I'm not telling him, like its nun to tell." I said. "Well y'all did have almost a one year long distance relationship."Sevyn said. "Sev, it wasn't a relationship and you know that." I said. "Girl please!" Sevyn said. "Shut up!" I said. We kept walking around and taking then beanie came in the gym.

"Beanieeeeee" Sevyn said meddling with her. "Please don't call her ass over here!" I said. Beanie started walking towards us. No lie , beanie looked nothing like a girl at all. She had greenish gray eyes, slim built with a lil high with a curly fade. She was lightskin and tatted but you knew she was a girl by her voice. It wasn't a girl voice but it wasn't a boy voice either.
"Wassup Sevyn." She said. "What you been on beanie?" Sevyn said. "Nothing just been tryna get on this girl but she won't even give me a chance" she said. I folded my arms and looked off at trill playing basketball. "Whoooo?" Sevyn said. Beanie looked at me. "Her." Beanie said. "Oh Nicki go with trill and guh she not bi" Sevyn said. "Idgaf I'll make her leave his ass. I took a couple of trill's females in the past. "Excuse Me" I said walking past them to go sit on the bleachers. As I walked passed beanie I seen her out of the corner of my eye watching me walk off. I sat down and I still heard their conversation.
"Ughhh" I mumbled to myself.

1:30 hit and the bell rung to go home.

People went to the buses and to their cars. I didn't feel like doing detention today so I told trill I'll go home with him.
We got in the car. "Dang baby you so sweaty." I said. "I was hooping all day baby" he said driving off school campus. We made it to home house a few minutes later and he parked the car and looked at me.

"What?" I said. "I love you" he said. "I love you too what's wrong?" I asked. "Um..I um.." he stuttered. "What babe?" I said. "Sierra, she started sucking My dick in the guys bathroom and I pushed her off." He said to me ...