Part 20

Sevyn pulled on up to her house and got out the car. We walked pass the police car and nobody was in it. "Damn Sevyn he in the house talking to your mom" I said. "These police calling ass hoes! Ugh" Sevyn said. We walked in the house to Sevyn's mom giggling. "Ma?" Sevyn said. "Oh hey baby!" She said. "Hey ma" Sevyn said. "Sevyn what happened? You have a scratch on your face." She said. "I bumped into my car door and it scratched me a little." Sevyn lied. "Oh well you know I have ointment in my bathroom" she said. "Okay ma, and who is this?" Sevyn said smiling. "This is my friend" Sevyn mom said pointing at the police sitting on the couch by her. "Nice to meet you both." He said. "Nice to meet you too" we said. "Looks like more than a friend." Sevyn said smiling. "Oh girl hush, now y'all get on and let me and enjoy my company" Sevyn's mom said. We laughed and walked to Sevyn's room. I sat down on her bed. "Girl I thought those hoes called the police on us." I said. "Bitch me too." Sevyn said closing her door. "I'm just so disappointed in lay tho, she has no reason to act the way she is." I said. "Man fuck lay, at the end of the day she had to been hating on me to post a pic of her and drew anyway." Sevyn said. "Girl speaking of drew! He blowing up your phone." I said. "And I'm not replying back!" Sevyn said sitting down at her desk. "Girl he calling my phone." I said. "Ugh he's being so annoying." Sevyn said. "Well Ima answer it because you really should hear him out." I said. "Why!" Sevyn yelled. "Because lay was basically picking at you trying to get under your skin and he could be telling the truth now hold on." I said answering the phone.

Me: HELLO?
Drew: Nicki please tell Sevyn to answer my calls.
Me: you know Sevyn ain't gone answer because she's mad.
*PUTS DREW ON SPEAKER FOR SEVYN TO HEAR*
Drew: Nicki I know I ain't been the best boyfriend to her but one thing I won't do is cheat on Sevyn. She's so beautiful and I wouldn't want to be with anybody in this world but her. I had no idea why lay would even post that pic and I didn't even know y'all was beefing. All I'm saying is, whatever lay was trying to do it must've worked. Just know I did nothing wrong, Sevyn is the love of my life and I would never do her like that. Just talk to her for me Nicki.
Me:..... 😩okay drew I will.
Drew: thank you
Me: your welcome.

I hung up the phone.

"Sevyn cmon now. Don't act like that" I said. Sevyn looked at me and smiled a little. "I'll go call him" Sevyn said. "Good! Because he loves you" I said. "Be right back" she said. She left out the room.

Drew loves her and I believed every word he said. Lay was only tryna get under Sevyn's skin and it worked.