Part 56

Nicki's POV
I was about to go to bed after talking to the lawyer. She told me great news and she scheduled a meeting for Saturday for us to chat in person.
I got so bored so I called Sevyn.
She didn't answer.
"Ughhhh answer the phone Sevyn!!!" I said. "I guess I'll go back to trill's place then." I said getting up putting on some shoes.

Sevyn's POV

I liked trill before anyone so I feel like I'm not doing anything wrong! Nicki knew I had a crush on him in 9th grade. Whatever trill and Nicki got going ain't as strong as my bond with trill. I'm just ready for them to break up already and Sierra needs to get tf on cause ain't nobody Finna be with trill BUT ME! I'm better for him anyway, besides Nicki talked to his cousin and once I tell him about that he'll be done with Nicki for good!

Nicki's POV

I got in the car and got a phone call. It was a call from the juvenile institution. "Who tf is this?" I asked. "It's Nadia and lay" Nadia said. "Wtf is y'all doing there?" I said. "We told them everything and now we doing 6 weeks in juvenile. They about to separate us." Nadia said. "Did your mom get arrested?" I said. "Yes. She got 5 years man, I feel bad now Nicki." She said. "No nadia don't, you told the truth that's all that matters because it could've been more worse if you continued with the lie." I said. "Yes and I need you to get that lawyer ready because we need him or her." She said. "Okay I gotcha." I said. "Okay I got to go, lay gotta  call her parents" she said. "Okay." I said.
I hung up the phone.

"Damn!" I said trying to call Sevyn. This bitch won't answer the phone ughhh. I went ahead and headed to trill's house because I know he'll listen to what I got to tell him about Nadia and lay.

Trill POV.

"Damn can you tell your bitch to stop blowing up my phone." Sevyn said.
"Don't call her a bitch Sevyn. She is your bestfriend." I said. "Oh hush Me and her call each other that all the time." She said. "Hold on my phone ringing." I said. I answered it and it was Nicki. "Hello!" Nicki said. "Yea wassup baby?" I said to Nicki on the phone, as I was telling Sevyn to be quiet. "I'm On my way over baby" Nicki said. "Ok" I said quickly and hung up.

"You gotta hurry up and go!!!! NOWWWWW!" I said. "Ugh" Sevyn said getting up grabbing her stuff taking her time.

Nicki's POV

I pulled up to trill's house. "Wait wtf Sevyn car doing here? Wtf!" I said parking and jumping out of my car running to trill's front door.