Part 21

I got a FaceTime call from Val.
I had been so into trill that I actually forgot all about Val.
I answered the call. "Wasssup" he said. "Hey boy!" I said playing. "I missed you" he said. "I missed you too" I said smiling. He smiled back.
"Can't wait to see yo fine ass this summer!" He said staring at me over the phone. "Me either" i said smiling at him. Sevyn then walked back in the room. "Val I'll call you back me and my bestfriend got to finish our talk" I said. "Aite baby " he said.

I hung up the phone and looked at Sevyn. "Soooo how'd it go???" I said. "It went good. He was right, lay was trying me and succeeded in her fucked up plan." Sevyn said. "I don't understand her reasoning." I said. " F O L L O W E..."
"OKAY I GET IT!" I said interrupting Sevyn. We both started laughing. We basically had a long day so we ate snacks, and chilled for the rest of the night." Sevyn had fell asleep so I got on instagram because I got bored. I was strolling and liking stuff, then trill texted me.

Trill 😩❤️‼️: you good babygirl?
Me: yes thanks for asking
Trill😩❤️‼️: you know I got to check on you
Me: lol, I know that's why you mines
Trill😩❤️‼️: oh so I'm yours now?😏
Me: Duh
Trill😩❤️‼️: promise me something
Me: what's that?
Trill😩❤️‼️: that you won't be fighting ever again.
Me: I promise.
Trill😩❤️‼️: good cause you too pretty for that. You coming to my spring break party all next week right ?
Me: yes 😝
Trill😩❤️‼️: bet 🙌🏾
Me: I'm getting kinda sleepy Ima talk to you in the morning
Trill 😩❤️‼️: okay babygirl, gn
Me: gn ❤️

I always had a crush on him but I never knew he was crushing on me back. It's feels good knowing that the person you likes, likes you back.
I got under the cover and before I could turn over and go to sleep I got another message.

It was Layla.

Lay: Can we meet at the grill bar tomorrow? Just me and you?