Part 57-58

"Open up the got damn door!" I yelled.
Trill opened the door and I shoved him. I ran to his room and seen Sevyn getting dressed. "YOU BITCH!" I yelled out. I grabbed her by her bra strap and slung her ass into the dresser. She started kicking. We started fighting. I kept punching her in her face and she slung me to the floor and started hitting me in my face. I grabbed her around her neck and started choking her. "Stop Nicki." Sevyn said out of breath. "Bitch how could you do this shit to me!!!" I yelled squeezing her neck tighter. "Nicki stop baby" trill said. I slung Sevyn to the floor and stood up. She was holding her neck and her face was red. "I hate you bitch!" I yelled then spit in her face.
"Nicki stop!" Trill said.
I seen black. I knew that's when I was about to spazz out. I ran to the living room and grabbed the vase. "You want me to stop huh? Ima show yo hoe ass something too." I said charging to where trill was with the vase in my hand.
"Nicki stop, wait what you boutta do with that vase!" He yelled trying to grab my hand but he wasn't quick enough. *BOP* I hit him upside the head with the vase.
He fell to the floor. He wasn't dead he was just out cold. Sevyn raised up off the floor holding her neck. "Nicki you knew i liked trill first!" She yelled. "Bitch I didn't know shit, you never told me shit! If I would've knew I wouldn't have even talk to him. That what's wrong with y'all bitches today. Y'all think everybody just suppose to know something, bitch if you don't tell me shit then I ain't gone know, so fuck you, you been the fakest bitch! You always wanna speak the truth but been the biggest fraud." I yelled

Trill open his eyes. "You bust my head man & broke my momma vase!" He said. "Motherfuck yo momma's vase! Suck my dick!" I yelled. "& for you Sevyn, ain't shit gone go right for you at all that's the very reason why lance almost killed yo ass because you a sneaky lil bitch! That nigga ain't messing with you for no reason! He had a reason to pull a gun on yo ass!" I yelled then walked out the door.
I got in my car and started crying. I was hurt and torn. Like why all the bad shit keep happening to me. God heal me please lord.

Part 58

The Next Day

I walked in school and went to the office I had to go to the office to inform them about Nadia and lay. "Ms Love, You wasn't in detention yesterday! You have to be there today after school!" He said. "Aite" I said walking out. I wasn't feeling this boring ass Tuesday. I walked to class. I was quiet I didn't say shit at all. I didn't have nobody I fucked with anymore so why not be to my damn self.
Sierra walked in class. Ugh this bitch.
I kept doing my work. "Sorry about yesterday." She said to me.

Sierra was apologizing to me? Hell must've freeze over?

"What you apologizing for?" I said nonchalantly. "Because I was Being a petty bitch. It ain't my character, besides trill made it clear he don't want me so I should just chill out." She said. "Well apology accepted." I said. She smiled. I smiled. Then I started back on my work.

The Cafe

I sat down at a table by myself and was reading a book. I looked up and seen trill walking in the cafe with his homeboys, I looked back down at my book and kept reading. I looked back up and trill was staring at me. "Damn wtf he looking at?!" I said to myself. I started back reading my book.

"Wassup girl!" Beanie said sitting down beside me. I laughed. "Hey beanie." I said. Beanie was the energy I needed because I swear just looking at trill made me mad all over again. "What yo fine ass doing sitting by yourself? Where your friends?." Beanie said. "I don't have friends" I said looking back in my book flipping the pages. "Tell me what happen." Beanie said. I blew my breathe a little then I told her everything even about me and Nadia.
"Damn baby, you going thru it." Beanie said. "Yea I know." I said almost about to cry. "Don't cry baby, it's time for a change, try something new." She said. "I will" I said. Having that talk with beanie made me feel wayyyyyy better. I went to my 2nd-5th period classes then headed to detention. As I was walking I seen Sevyn walk to the other detention room. Thank you lord she wasn't in the same room I was in cause I would've dragged her ass again.
I walked to the detention room and I see beanie. "Now what the hell you do beanie?" I said sitting by her. "Don't act surprised you know beanie is bad." She said. We both laughed. "You so crazy" I said. "But the question is what you doing in here? Ain't you the good girl?" She said. I laughed. "I can be bad too." I said. Beanie licked her lips and looked around the empty classroom. She looked into my eyes and I looked into her eyes. Our eyes was locked at one another's and then she came closer to me and softly kissed my lips.