Prologue

"Simon...stop...you are hurting me." She pleads. He's pinning her on the floor.

Her body still sores from the past beating she received from him. It's been six months after their secret marriage and he's been hitting her since the night he took her and discovered that he is not the first man in her life.

Every morning, she'll be awaken by a punch in her shoulder... or a kick in her stomach, or worst both. She'll be a slave in the house since he fired all the helpers... not that she needs one anyway. She grew up with her mother and her mum would always tell her that she needs to work for herself or she'll end up with nothing. She can cook, she can wash clothes, and she can clean. She is actually a living vacuum. She doesn't like a single dust if possible.

Simon is her boyfriend for almost a year after she had that break up with the 21 guy. He was the one who mended her just so he could break her again. He never took advantage of her before, and their wedding night is the most intimate they have been. He was so gentle with her... he was so soft-hearted and calm.

He knew that Adele have lived in with Alex for a year and a half... he must know that she already had given herself to him since she was so convinced that Alex was the one.

"Please... please stop hurting me." She begs to him when he starts punching her again all over her body, mostly in her thighs.

"You are a whore, you deceived me... and now... you are cheating on me!?" Simon yelled at her. She wished their neighbors cared enough to help her.

"I don't know what you're saying but please stop hurting me..." She's crying in pain... she felt so helpless.

"You liar!! You went out with Pete!!" he says gritting his teeth. His hands now on her neck choking her and she's struggling for air.

"Did he do this to you?" he asked as he bites her shoulder harshly.

"N-o. P-lea-se... st-op I can'-t bre-ath." She cried, she's losing oxygen.

"You are not a good liar bitch!!" then he slapped her face, both sides. He grips her body and stood her up, he then started ripping her clothes off exposing her nakedness.

"Did you like the way he fucks you more than I do?!" Simon's hands starts kneading her breast harshly. "Did he pleasure you more than I could?!" He pinched the throbbing bud of her breast and put the other one between his teeth and bites it hard that she thought he's gonna rip it off her body.

"No! But if Pete would do it, he'll treat me so much better than you do... Pete will never treat me like this!! He will never hurt me like this!!" Adele managed to scream those words to his face which made Simon more angry.

"Bitch!" His face was so red in anger and she's not gonna lie, she's afraid for her own safety.

He slammed her on the wall making her head hit hard. She felt a cold liquid slowly dripping off her face but she doesn't even had a chance to check on herself when he rips off the remaining clothes from her body, pulled her hair hard and slammed his manhood into her.

She screamed in pain.

Emotionally... and physically.

She doesn't even know what else to feel. All she could do was cry and pray for it to end easily.

But her cries seemed unheard as she felt her body shutting down and all went black.

Published : October 9, 2017
Edited : September 16, 2022

Hi.

I unpublished this book because I was afriad of people. haha I don't wanna receive hate anymore as this book contains graphic sexual violence.

I do hope you read at your own risk. I do not intend to promote anything that could harm anyone in anyway.

All the messages I received regarding this, asking me to put it back... thank you and here it is. Just please, bear with me as I am currently writing other books too.

I'd like to promote it to you but I wrote most of them in a language you might not understand. 😆

Thank you!

n.