45

ADELE

I don't know what's really happening to me. Peter carried me from the water and carefully laid me down back to the lounge chair. He reached for the comforter and cover me with it. I was trembling, feeling the cold breeze affecting my breathing. It isn't normal anymore...I tried to calm my breathe...it's so cold.

Peter wraps his arms around me with the thick comforter. I felt sorry for him, we're just starting our moment when the cold water attacks my system. I am really disappointed for myself, I was crying...how weak I am not to be able to give him what he deserves..he has done too much for me.

"It's ok Princess...we have all the time in the world...just calm down ok, don't stress yourself." He said. I buried my face on his bare chest.

He let me rest in his arms...his hands rubbing my back and I love it.

Then I started kissing him, he kissed back. I really wanted this, I wanted to please him.

I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore for what we did earlier at the Ferris wheel but I didn't care. I've had enough sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time.

His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him.

I got on top of him. I'd never done it before. I couldn't really believe it; I was doing this. I was inventing something.

"Princess are you sure?" He asked still worried of me. I kissed his lips to shut him up, him being thoughtful just adding fuel to the fire of my desire.

"I have never been this sure in my entire life, I love you so much...let me pleasure you." I said as I held him and put him in. I closed my eyes tight as I felt him deeper in me. I think I will never get used to how huge he is.

I'll never forget this. I am in charge and he is loving it. I held his hands down as he tried to reach for my waist, I know him..he'll gonna flip our position and he'll take over.

"Not too soon babe." I said laughing. He pretended he was trying to break free. I let my tits touch his face. He went mad; he bucked.

He split me in two. I pushed down. I couldn't believe it. One of his fingers flicked over my bum. I did it to him. He lifted and heaved. I couldn't believe it.

There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. I copied him. I did something. He did it back.

He flipped our position and he took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me. He move with so much force but it never hurt me, instead it pleasures me...he's not hurting me. He's making me feel his love. He goes deeper and slower... I came.

He pulled out of me I sat up and I sucked him but he's too fast to pushed me back down he licked me.

I made him come on my stomach. He sucked my toes. The chair almost broke with the weight of both of us rocking it.

PETER

She was dragging her hair across my eyes.

"Kiss me." I thought, anguished, because she wasn't going to. She lightly bit my shoulder. She was lowering herself more. She was brushing her breasts across my face.

I wanted to take one of her breasts into my mouth, either one. I was frantic. I wanted to get as much of one of her breasts into my mouth as I could. Her breasts were killing me, her blunt instruments. I had called them that and she had laughed, long ago.

I drove myself harder into her. She was whining with pleasure and that was good. She would climax again right away.

I kept on, slowing myself. I pushed her knees up higher. I was almost there and so was she, again.

And then the knot at the root of my cock dissolved in fire, melting. I called her name as I came.

Then she was snorting, trying to say something. She was telling me to stop. She had come a second time and she wanted me to stop. I fell on top of her, shaking.

I haven't pulled out yet, I love being in deep within her. I love the feeling of her flesh around my own. I love the feeling of us being one...

"I love you Princess..." I whispered kissing her back.

"I love you more...I'll always will." She answered me. "I promise I will talk to him when he came back... I can't be with him anymore. You are my life Peter." She said.

I wanted to tell her about the papers since she opened the conversation about Simon but my mind keeps telling me no. I know her, she might be mad with the thought that I have to spend money on Simon's company just to get her. She could take it as...I bought her.

I will let her do her works, I will help her with anything but I can't take it if she'll get mad at me.

"And you are my life...I don't know what will happen to me if you'll leave me." I told her...I can't stop my tears from falling. Her health is at stake, I have to talk to John soon.

Before, stress and panicking triggered her hard breathing, but now... she's too weak to handle the cold even if I was touching and holding her body trying to seduce her. It's getting bad I think.

And Simon... I warned him, I hope he stick to what we talked about.

"Just promise me you'll never go alone...you'll have me with you when you'll talk to him. I will never let you go to that freak man alone... Promise me." I insisted. She smiled and reached for my face, she kissed me, of course I kissed back.

"I promise...I love you Pinocchio." It's ages ago since she last call me that.

It happened when she found out I am not good at lying and that I stammered when I do.

Then we hear the chair broke off... we both laugh.

"Oh my God...were doomed, ahh! Laura won't leave us alone..." she whined.

"I will marry you Princess...in all the churches in the world."

_
a/n. There you go...hope ya like it. 🔥