35

ADELE
"My God! I can't believe my brother can be this cheesey!" Faye squeals.

I went to my room after dinner to read the letter Pete left but these three follows me, they even open it for me...dude I mean? Friends. I sigh.

"At the pub? You mean...oh my God, I remembered him, he's the handsome man who keeps checking on you. Oh my God!" Jess exclaimed. I smile, I remember it too...just now.

"Wait, what? He's the boss?" Laura questions.

"Yeah, he owns the XL." she shrug.

"But why is he your bodyguard?" I smiled widely. I got the paper from Jess hands and fold it back to it's original form.

"It's simple Lau, he's head over heels in love with me..." Oh, I am too proud! 😂

Laura and Jess snorted while Faye finds it funny.

"You know what, sometimes I felt bad for the daydreamers, imagine... praising her like she's the best example of down to earth?" Laura says. I pouted.

"Yeah! Tragic!" Jess screams emotionally.

"Girls cut it. Your boys won't write you this." I wave the paper in front of their faces and Faye was just laughing. Jess and Laura looks at each other... and communicates through their eyes, as if I don't know them, hello?

"Game!" Said Jess.

"Deal!" Laura agrees, "and you, the price you'll pay is to be announced donut." I cackle.

"Go on, they won't do it." They both raced towards their man. Good Lord.😉

"I'll go now too, sissy." Faye kiss my cheeks. 'Sissy' I like that! "Don't forget your medicine alright." She said shutting the door.

Right. Now, I can enjoy the moment and read it alone.

While reading it, I experienced several emotions. God, how much I love him. I cried realizing he's been hurt for so long. I can't imagine how he feels when I introduced Alex to him. I can't imagine how he keeps his love for me alive that long.

I walk over my study table and get my notebook.

#9. LOVE LETTER 💕
Oh fucking day! My prince wrote me a love letter and it's wonderful. I miss him, really, really miss him. x

Then I pasted the mint green heart shaped paper on the same page. I smiled... I love him.

PETER
"You don't know me Simon. I have all the cards against you." I told him while spinning on his swivel chair I am sitting.

Yes, I flew here to see him. I've talked to my lawyer and forced him to rushed things for me and now I am here, the papers was laid in front of this freak man.

He smirks. "Really? For a bodyguard, you seems very comfortable behind my own desk." He said sarcastically.

"Sign that..." Our eyes meet and no one wants to lose. "I've heard about your company. That was so sudden, a company running good for the past 2 decades and now it's foundation was shaking? How it hurts? I mean your father's father built it with their tears, sweats and blood was now turning to dust because the only man in the family screwed up?" I told him with my chin resting on my clasped hands on the table.

"Oh yeah, you wouldn't understand how it hurts. You're just a poor man who needs my wife so badly." I see his nerves tenses.

"Yeah, I wouldn't understand because that will never happen to me." I leaned back comfortably on his own chair.

"Yes because you don't have a compa--" I cut him off.

"Sign that and I can bring your company back on the game in just a snap." I said confidently. He laughs like an idiot he really is but his eyes were burning! I just stare at him.

"It's not as if you own the VGC." He said sarcastically and he bursts out laughing sick again. I let him finish as I look on the screen of my laptop, it was connected on a wireless LED projector flashed on the wall. I just received a video call I've been waiting.

"Believe me, Simon. I could make you or break you. You choose." I said before I pick up the call, Simon didn't got the chance to say anything when someone was flashed on the wall, in decent suit behind his office desk.

"Mr.Veene." he greeted me. I smirk as how Simon's jaw dropped turning to me.

"No need to be formal Jacob." I said to the man, he is the acting CEO of the company and he's my best buddy...but I still has the last say in everything.

"We find out everything about Konecki's..." And he said everything, Simon got lost large amount money in gambling and is doing drugs too.

"There's no way I am letting her go back with you. Now, be practical enough and sign that divorce papers or I will put you behind bars for raping her and abusing her!!" I said giving him a straight punch in the face.

Yes, aside from the largest recording company in the UK, I own lots of companies of any field and I am the head of the VGC, Been Groups of Companies and his was put as collateral on my bank as he loans for money to pay his debts.

He get up from the floor crawling over the table and signed the papers.

"You made a good decision, don't you dare come near her." I warned him before walking out.

"You wish." I heard him clearly but I don't give him any attention anymore, I've had what I needed and I need to see my baby...

He's a loser.

I am coming for you Princess.

_
a/n. Fanks for reading and voting. 💕