25

PETER

She's sleeping soundly now. We just cuddled all night. I woke up and look at the time, I guess it is my body clock that wakes me up. I get up and I saw her journal on the bed. I pick it up and turned on the page I put my writings on.

You are everything I could ever need and more, more than I deserve or would die wish for.x

I didn't see her writing this. I sat by her study table and wrote in return. I want her to see that the very moment she'll open her eyes.

As long as you need me I'll stay by your side, I'll be your companion, your friend and your guide. As long as you need me, as long as you care, I'll do anything for you, I'll go anywhere. I'll bring you the sunshine, I'll comfort your fears, I'll gather up rainbows. As long as forever, my love will be true. For as long as you love me, I'll only love you. –px

I put the notebook back beside her. I watched her sleep for a little longer. The lights coming from the sun rays through the window illuminates her face. She is the perfect definition on natural beauty.

I walked out her room and start what I love to do. Cook her meals... I made her usual, a chocolate chip pancake and a chocolate syrup... then for myself, I cooked some chicken nugget which I know she'll took from me so I decided to cook bacon and eggs too. I smile as I think of her. This food is made of love my princess.

I was busy preparing the foods on a nice platting when a small arms hugged me from behind. Yep, my princess is awake. I turned to her and kiss her nose with the plates on my hands. She smiles to me... "Lovely." I told her. She blushes... I find it cute that she blushed every time I compliments her.

She walks over the table and I put down her food in front of her. She claps her hands in joy. Why is she so happy? I mean, it is her food every morning.

"Simon never cooks me this. He always prepared heavy meals... when I tried to cook it myself, he'll be jealous of you... I told him you always cook me this." she said as if she reads my mind.

"Your husband is sick." I commented.

"He is." And a tear escaped her eyes. She really is hiding something from me.

"Don't cry princess..." I went to hug her. She looks at me.

"Promise me you'll wait for me..." she said. I don't know what she's up to but I am happy to hear that. It means she's considering having an us.

"You have no idea how that words make me feel Princess. I love you and I will wait even if it takes a lifetime. I will wait for you." I said kissing her lips.

"Peter! You bald... I haven't brush my teeth yet!" she yells at me. I laugh at her and I just kiss her again. Nothing will stop me.

ADELE

I woke up with the banging on the kitchen and I know Peter was cooking. He never let me cook when I am here, he literally treats me as a princess. I stretched my arms and it feels so fucking good. That was the most peaceful sleep I've had since I got back home to Simon.

My hands felt something hard on the bed and when I reached for it, it was my journal. I picked it up and flip on the pages hoping he wrote something in return from what I wrote when he fell asleep. I read another entry from Peter. I smiled as I read it. He's the best man I've ever knew.

They say, we always want what we can't have. So sometimes I wonder, would you still want me? would your feelings be as strong as this? I have a feeling I will never know the answer if I'll never give you a chance. Let's live the moment and let our heart feels only love. I love you and I'll always will, boss. x

Yeah, because he is practically my boss although I have bought stocks on his company, he is still the major stockholder.

I smell the aroma of his morning coffee and I jump over the bed and run to him. I saw him busy preparing our plates. His back was so sexy. His bum is so fat, ahh! That's my weakness... I mean I like men who have a sexy butt.

I walk over him silently and then wrapped my arms on his waist. This is heaven... he turned to me and peck on my nose, I was quite disappointed, I want him to kiss me on my lips.

I pulled away from him and went to the table, he put down in front of me the food I longed to eat. I clapped my hands in excitement as I saw it perfectly plated with a smiley face chocolate syrup drawn on the pancake. I can feel he's looking at me amused.

Yeah, he's probably find me crazy because this is usually my breakfast, I mean, that was before, before I was with Simon.

"Simon never cooks me this. He always prepared heavy meals... when I tried to cook it myself, he'll be jealous of you... I told him you always cook me this." I told him.

"Your husband is sick." He commented, I felt like a failure.

"He is." And a tear escaped my eyes. I mean, being with Peter is much more different with Simon.

"Don't cry princess..." He hugs me... I look at him and I know... my decision is for the best. I have never felt so happy in my life. It is late when I realized that when I am with Peter, I am me, I don't need to pretend or to portray someone people needs to see. With him I can be vulnerable... with him I am a woman. He cares for me and no one will beat him for taking care of me.

"Promise me you'll wait for me..." I told him. I will make it right, I am not afraid to be a failure for as long as I got him as my companion and friend, as long as he'll guide me. I saw how happy he is right now and that makes me happier. My heart was full of uncertainty but he is the only one I am sure of.

"You have no idea how that words make me feel Princess. I love you and I will wait even if it takes a lifetime. I will wait for you." he said before kissing my lips.

"Peter! You bald... I haven't brush my teeth yet!" I yelled at him but he just laughs and kiss me again.

This is the life I wanted... with him I will be happy.

***

I was busy watching a movie on while Peter was busy on my hair. I told him earlier while we're eating that next time, I want Michael to braid my hair... but look at him.

He made me sat on the floor and he's on my couch behind me learning to braid my hair from the tutorials in youtube. Oh God! Tell me how to keep this man in love with me.

I cackle as I felt him undo the braid he had. I lost count of how many times he braids it just to start over again.

Let him be... I love it. He's so perfect. "Peter... do you know many percent I have on your company?" this is my chance to caught the fish on his own mouth.

"Hmmm... the last time I check you had 15% Princess. Why—" ok, he then realized how moron he is. I didn't say a word. I just want to confirm it. He continued on his thing with my hair. It feels so damn great, the way he runs his fingers on my hair... he handles it soft more than Michael does.

"I love you, Boss."

���