9

WARNING! 

ADELE

I am aware of this. I felt his stealness poking my bum when he hug me from behind. And I felt guilty... I mean this is my obligation.

I let him kiss me and touch my body... Maybe this will help me forget about him, I should dedicate my whole self to this man.

"Take me upstairs Si..." I will let this happen and I wanted this to happen. He carry me on his arms while kissing me passionately. Of course I am feeling the burn.

I swear the stair got so much steps! He laid me above the grand piano... he's panting. Of course I am heavy... I find this sexy. I reach for his face and trail kisses on his face.

I could do this... after all I have love this man even before I accept to myself that I love Peter.

"Baby I love you..." he said. And yet you can't answer that bitch! Yeah, my bitchy mind scolding me. I kiss him in the lips. He pulled away and started trailing kisses on my jawline down to my neck... he immediately find my sensitive part. He's kissing and licking my skin. Nipping and biting and it is turning me on.

This is the first time he's doing this to me, he never touched me like this. He's so sensual... he has a strong body. But not as strong as Peter. I pulled away with that thought...Peter again? "Babe what's wrong?" he asks. Fuck!

I smiled at him and kiss him again... Focus on your husband Adele. "Love me Si..." and with that he started to pleasure me again.

Kissing me all over my body. He opens my robe and he smile. "Ready huh?" he said seeing nothing underneath. He dives on the valley of my breasts. "Oh God Baby! You're so sweet..." he moans while licking my skin and his hands cupping both of my mounds.

He kneads it while his mouth travels to the peek on my breast. He looks at me before circling his tongue around my nipple... I throw my head back in pleasure when he tugs on it using his teeth. "Damn, Si... that's good."

He continued gracing my mounds with his mouth. I felt his other hand travel down on my thighs...

I snap when he left my breast only to find out he's making his way down there.. he push me laying my back on the top of the piano. He put my legs on the top of his shoulders. "Si...." I call him. He looks at me and smile seductively. "Don't ever close your eyes baby, I want you to remember this."

And he dives in to my feminity. He started to flick my folds. "Hmmm... you taste good babe..." he moans. I jolt the very moment I feel his tongue sipping my ball of nerves. "Oh my God Si.... please..." I plead without really knowing what I am pleading for.

I put a finger inside me suddenly which made me get up sitting, "Your so tight baby..." he said. I clasp my fingers on her hair pushing him harder on my center. He increased his pace. "Baby so wet huh!" he said.

"Oh my God... Si... please... don't stop... I'm cumm—" I reached my climax even before I finish pleading him. I was out of breath, I laid back on the top of piano gasping for air.

Simon continue licking me, I bet he's cleaning me down there.

After I get back on my track, Simon carry me to our room and he throw me lightly on our bed. He reached for his tie. "What are you doing Si?" I asked him as he reached for my hands and pin in above my head. He didn't answer me. He's tying my hands on the headboard of our bed.

"What was that for?" I ask playfully. "Trust me babe, you'll like it." He smirks...

"First, don't ever close your eyes, yeah? And second... don't ever let out a moan." I cackle, I am finding this sexy thou I am wondering with his sudden bossy attitude.

He started kissing me again... Shit! That's the most ticklish part of my body! I can't make any noise but I least I can arch my body like this...he made his way down there again and start doing his thing. More intense than before and I can't hold myself anymore.

"Si.....ahhh...faster please..." I moan. He stopped. What?! "I told you didn't I?" his eyes looks different. He groped my breast so hard and tug my nipples I thought he's gonna ripped it off my body.

"Simon... stop, that hurts!" I whimpered. "That's your punishment." He said.

Then with one swift move he entered me roughly. "Simon... please, be gentle... you may not be my first but—" I was cut off by a strong slap in my face.

"What was that for?!" I yell at him, no one ever hurt me... not even my mother slap me. I tried to wiggle on the tie on my hand but it's too strong. He pulled out of me. Thank Go— "So this is not your first time huh!?" I was cut off by him entering me more roughly and hard. I cried in pain. He grab my hair and lift my face so he could kiss me.

"Simon stop it! You are fucking hurting me! What's wrong with you!!?" I howl in anger and pain taking over my whole system.

Even though he's not my first, I only did this twice or thrice with Alex, and the fact that I can't take Alex whole with those times, I mean that would still hurt.

"You deceive me!! You deserve this you fucking whore!" he said... he thrust harder and deeper and it hurts like hell I thought I will pass-out.

"Stop it Simon... you're hurting me... get off me." I tried to fight back but he's too strong.

"You lied to me!!" he said giving me another slap in the face. He pound on me mercilessly but I don't feel any pleasure like what he's experiencing. His eyes looks more bright like he's enjoying this.

He pulled out of me I thought he's done. But I was wrong. He flip me over and pin me down facing the bed. He entered me again from the back and that doubled the pain. "Simon... I am begging you please... stop this... stop pleas..." I cried and cried but he didn't listen instead he spank my bum with him big hands. He spank me several times while still pounding roughly in and out. He put his hands at my back pinning me harder on the bed I thought my bones will break.

"It's surprising that you're still bleeding... maybe Alex is not as good as me." He said. Of course I will bleed with all that he's doing with me. Anger strikes me. "Yes! Because Alex is way better than you! He didn't marry me before touching me but he never hurt even my pinky finger!! He is so much better than you!" and that's true... Alex is a good man it's just that we fell out of love.

Because of what I said, he flip me again with him still inside me. He starts hitting my thighs with his fist. I swear that will leave bruises. He's not contented with my thighs, he hits me on my stomach... and I almost lost air.

I just cried because I can't do anything... I cried until I run out of tears and just stare to nowhere. What have I got myself into? Why didn't I listen to my mum? Why I didn't valued my bestfriends opinion? Why didn't I go for how I really feel? Why Peter left me?

He continued abusing me until my body shuts down on it's own.

Peter... I need you.

----

a/n.

FORGIVE ME PLEASE FOR HURTING HER!