27

ADELE
I hug him and I buried my face on his neck. He's quiet maybe he's thinking of something like I'm so crazy over him and I am so I won't mind. 😍

I really want to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man. I want to do the things I want with him. I want to cherish every second we're together because none of us knew what will happen next.

I was selfish to ask him to wait for me and I don't know when will I ever be free or if I ever will be.

I felt his arms wrapped around me tighter. I kiss his jaw. I was so sad that he didn't find doing a bucket list so fun. But maybe I could just ask him to do those with me without showing the list.

I felt the need to change the subject so I asked about his mum. I've been nagging him to fix his relationship with his mum, she's getting old and we'll never know what will happen.

"Are you serious? I mean Faye told me she really wants to meet The Adele." I blurted out to him as I sat up on the bed. He just ask me to go with him when he's ready to face his mum.

"Of course, why would I ask you if I don't really mean it?" He asked frowning.

"Yeah. Stonecold man." He pulled me closer to his body and I love the feeling, safe.

"Yep. Potty mouth." I smiled. "Thanks for making me understand my mum Princess." I rolled over to face him. I caress his face, he's features were so manly. I didn't say a thing and closed my eyes as I felt sleepy.

SIMON
"Clary, stop. I've told you I love my wife." Clary's been trying to seduce me...and I don't want to give in because if I do, all of Adele's sacrifices will be set aside and I don't want that to happen. I want to be heal and build my family with the love of my life.

"But Simon, she doesn't love you. She's cheating on you. You saw it yourself." She insisted before sealing our lips.

"No she's not. Peter kissed her and that's two different thing. She doesn't like it." I push her off me and go back on the papers in front of me. The company's out of budget.

"Come one Simon. You are not that stupid. She loves him, how come she don't like what happen?" I know but Adele prove to me that she won't leave me. She'll stay with me and that is enough for me. She'll learn to love me again and that's important. "Look at that, you've been away for a couple of days already but she didn't bother to call you?" She's really pushing it.

"She's busy, she texted me, her Bond song is nominated at Golden Globes and Oscars." I told her with a smirk in my face, I am truly proud of my wife.

"Yeah. What will happen to her career when this leaked?" I frowned at her. She put her phone in front of me with a video of me and Adele during the first night, that night that I screwed up everything. I narrowed my eyes on her with my fist clenching, it doesn't matter where she get that because I know her. She's really capable of it.
"Oh, and that's not the only one I have. I have all the cards against you if you'll ever ditch me." She said. I rubbed my hands on my face roughly out of frustration. I can't put Adele's name into mud. I felt Clary sat on my lap and massage my shoulders. "I just want to make sure you'll never leave me Simon. I love you." She says.

"Clary you don't understand, if you love me you should let me be with someone who'll make me happy and that is my wife." I told her, I am crying now thinking what will happen to her if those videos will be out to public. The whole world will see her naked and I know that will kill her.

"No Simon. You don't understand... You don't have the right to say that. If you really love her you'll set her free, she can't be happy with you. Adele is a wonderful person and she doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. You should set her free, let her go Simon. Peter is the one for her." She sounds really concern for Adele but she just says too much to make me lose myself control. I reached for her neck and caress her to her weak spot. I saw her smile but that's the time I tightened my grip on her neck. I lift her up and slam her body against the wall. My heart rejoice as I saw the pain in her face.

"No one will have Adele other than me. I will never let her go. She's mine...and you too, you will give me the pleasure I need that Adele cannot satisfy. I will give you what you want Clary." I told her before sealing our lips. My hands started ripping off her clothes while she cries in pain.

"No Simon... Let her go and so you can save the company. You didn't sigh a prenup. You will got her money...when you divorced her." She says. That sounds a good plan which is my original plan because my company is on the edge but I fell in love with Adele and my plans hit me.

"No Clary... You promised me you'll help me! I don't need to do that to get the money." I told her while flipping her body. I bite the back of her neck and she whimpered.

"I can't give you that much, my dad find out about the money I got from his company and he's mad..." She says between jobs which made me want to kill her.

"You bitch!!"

ADELE
"Peter!" I yelled. I don't know why I am so grumpy, I've been pushing him off of me but when he left I was looking for him.

"What is it?" He asks with his face peeking on the door. I pout.

"Where are you going?" I ask him... He looks confused.

"You told me to get out babe..." He said. What did he just call me? Last night he called me baby and now babe?

"I told you I am not your baby and I am not your babe... I am your Princess." I told him jumping off the bed towards him. I clasped my hands behind his neck and I climbed on him. He's pretty tall than me so it's fun, he's like a tree. I smiled as he supported my body with his arms. I rested my head above his shoulder.

"Princess... it's a beautiful day...  Don't you want Laura and Ben to come over?" Sounds good.

"Call Laura cause she's not answering me." I told him with my puppy eyes.

He chuckles before sealing our lips.

"Your so beautiful...I love you." Ok, we had a winner!

_
a/n. I love Peter! 💕