51

LAURA

"Adele!" I went over her as people dragged Simon out, she fell back on the chair she's sitting at earlier.

Ben and Daniel came rushing towards us with Soufian.

"What happen?" Ben asked. Maybe they didn't see that the commotion was caused by Simon.

"It's Simon." I answered them, Daniel lifts her chin and curse with gritted teeth. Ben did the same as they saw the marks of Simon's hands on her neck. I cried.

Adele is crying and I'm worried, her breathing starts to get heavy. I squat in front of her.

I heard footsteps away from us and I saw Ben and Daniel rushing towards the way outside, ah! They'll chase Simon.

"Hey Laura...what's wrong? What happened?" Soufian asked me, he's rubbing Adele's back to help her calm down but she isn't calming down.

"Souf, would you mind? Please carry her to the car." I told him and he pick her up right away.

"N-no.. p-please... Donut please call Peter." She said.

"Donut I think you need to go to the hospital." I told her.

"No, I'm alright...please I need him." She said and she closed her eyes tightly. I sigh and dialled up Peter.

* * *

"Ben, calm down!" Jess was trying to calm Ben. He's so mad and Daniel too..they didn't caught with Simon earlier.

"So, anyone tell me what is it all about?" Soufian breaks the ice. Adele was still on his lap and she's asleep.

"She's married." I said briefly. I saw sadness in his eyes, of course, he's truly in love with Adele but my best friend didn't know about it. She thought were just kidding all the time and that's why Soufian go abroad. He tried to cope up with his feelings. He said it's suicide but I guess he didn't even change a bit.

"But that asshole beat her!!" It's Ben, he's still fuming.

"What?!" Soufian yells in disbelief which made Adele wakes up.

"What is it Souf?" You're too loud!" Adele held his face with her hands, I know the situation is bad but I can't help but laugh... Soufian's face turned to red. He's doomed.

"I love you." He said. Adele's face is priceless. I pick him under the table to tell him to say he's kidding to save his face.

He sigh, he gets my message and she put on a fake smile and was about to say something when someone clears his throat.

We all look up at him and his face had a dark grim.

"Princess..."

PETER

Laura called me up saying Adele wants me here and she sounds so worried so I rushed to get here.

And I wasn't expecting any of this.

"Princess..." I called her.

She's sitting on a man's lap with her hands cupping his face while the man was looking at her face intently. I heard him say he loves her and I know he wasn't kidding. I know that looks, a man won't look that way to someone if he isn't inlove.

Adele immediately stood up and run towards me. She hugs me tight and buried her face on my chest.

"Babe..." She calls me. I don't know but I can't hug her back now.

I don't know what to feel. I don't know how will I deal with everything that is happening. I felt betrayed.

Everything is new to me, I have never been this possessive with any woman but her. I mean who wouldn't be mad seeing your 'girlfriend' on someone else's lap? I will be mad and jealous even if it was Ben she's with.

I look around them and they were all quiet and avoiding my eyes...except Jessie who's been calming down Ben since I arrive here, I don't exactly know what he's fuming about.

I look back to the man who's hugging my baby a while ago. He stood up and offer his hands to me.

"I'm Soufian...Soufian Green." He said looking at my Princess. He's making me more mad. I took his hands harshly and introduced myself.

"Peter Veene." I said glaring at him. Our eyes meet and were like measuring each other's worth to Adele's life.

"Veene...Veene of VGC?" He asked in a business like tone. I nodded and squeezed his hand tightly making him winced a little before letting it go.

We again looked at each other and I made sure I've told him through my eyes that 'Adele is mine and so fuck off'.

"I am Adele's bo--" I was cut off by Laura and I don't think I am pleased with what I hear.

"He's Adele's bodyguard." My jaw clenches with what she says. I look at her but she again avoids my eyes.

I am very disappointed. How could she do that to me? Of all people, she, knows everything about me and Adele.

I look down towards my princess waiting for her to tell him I am her boyfriend but she didn't even say a word. I was hurt.

I don't know what will I do...

Her on someone else's arms...her actions...her pregnant!

I don't know how should I react to this.

I hold her both shoulders and pushed her away from me. "Hey bald..." she flinched, of course she will, I have never done this to her. I have never resist her touches...

I didn't answer her. I look at everyone of them and ended it at Laura.

"I'm sorry people, I'm tired. You can stay Adele." I said, removing her hands on my arm. She looks hurt but I am hurt too.

"Peter...why? Is anything bad happens at office?" She asked worriedly.

"You stay here. I don't think I am welcome here. After all it's 'strictly friends only'" I said stressing every word at Laura. "Friends right Laura?" I mean, why did she do that to me?

I turned my back on them and starts walking away.

"Hey babe! Peter!" I hear her calls for me but I didn't look back. I need space...

She's pregnant with my child but I don't think I am happy about that.

I am frustrated!

I am jealous!

I am angry!

I am mad!

Lord help me make my decision!

I step on the gas and went home.

I love her...I wouldn't think twice to give up my child to save her life... I know I am bad and selfish but she's who I need. I can live without a child but I couldn't live without her.