23

ADELE

I woke up feeling very tired. Yeah, I just woke up from sleeping and yet I am tired. I can still feel the pain in my whole body. Of course I know I am here at my beach house. I check the time and it's 6 o'clock. My stomach growls and I realized I haven't eaten anything yet. I get up to check on my kitchen. I know Peter is with me, he even turns on all the light since he knows I'll freak out when it's dark but I can't find him in the house. I went out on the foyer and I was surprised to see the house beside me was lighted.

"Did someone buy that already?" I asked to myself. I was about to look at the beach hoping I will find him lying on the sand but before I even turned my head my eyes caught something very familiar. "Louie!" I yell. Oh I miss my baby boy. I run over him and cuddled him on my arms. I cackle as he starts licking my face...

Then it hits me... why is he here? and to answer my question a lady on my age comes out from the house with foods for Louie in her hands. She was surprised to see me.

"Hi... I was wondering why is my dog here? I mean I asked a friend to watch over him." I said...

"You're Adele...Oh my God! Peter!" she screams running back inside the house. Then Peter went out with an apron on and a spatula on his hands. I laugh at him... then the woman comes again and hook her arms on Peter's arms. Who is she? I looked at Peter and he's just smiling at me.

"Peter... I will take Louie with me. Thanks for taking care of him." I said... "Nice meeting you..."

"Faye." She replied. I smiled at her and accept her hands for a handshake. She seems to like me so I shouldn't be a bitch even if I am jealous. "Anyway, I have to go... I left the food on the oven. You look good together, wish you all the best." and then I turned my back on them with Louie on my arms.

***

I lied when I told them I have foods on the oven. I lost my appetite so I didn't bother to cook now. I slammed my body on the sofa bed on my living room after I gave Louie his foods. I was watching the X Factor. There's no way I will skip an episode just because I am jealous.

I was busy enjoying how Simon Cowell buzzing off nice acts. He's really not in the mood. He's being a bitch again... then a woman walks in to audition. She looks weird, her fashion sense is off, I mean, an orange top and a green skirt? Awful... but I am not judging her...although Mr. Cowell did. He's smirking like a sick man.

"Hi." Sharon greets her. She smiles like a weird one and she has braces.

"Hello Sharon... hi everyone." She said. Ahh! Her speaking voice is so raspy. "I am Grace...18 years old and I'm from Essex." She introduced herself.

I sat up on the sofa, I was too engrossed with this auditionee.

"So, Grace... why do you audition?" Simon asked the most ridiculous question ever in a talent show. Of course she wants to live her dreams. I cackle... that will be my answer if I were to audition there.

"Well, I heard that my favorite artist is obsessed with this show and I wanted her to know my existence." What? She joined just to make her idol notice her?

"Who is it then? Singer?" I pay attention, I really want to know who is it... well, I used to be a fan so I understand her a bit.

"Adele..." What did she just say? I mean is it me? Is it me? "Adele Adkins. And I'm gonna perform her song." Shit! Is she serious?

"Are you serious? If it's Adele then it's a huge song..." Simon Cowell terrorizing her. If I could... I would call the show just to let her know I noticed her.