49

ADELE

Simon finds a new way to contact me. He's using a private number and keeps bugging me so most of the time my phone is off or if not, the airplane mode is activated. I don't know why, but his number can't be put on block list because no number appears when he's calling or texting. It just goes like...

Private number calling...

I once answered it thinking it might be someone from my management. He's asking me to meet him but I don't think Peter will be happy about it.

We fought last night because Laura called up asking to meet her and our other friends because Soufian is back...but still that doesn't stop us from love making. That's what we do most of the time, I don't know but I don't understand myself lately. I've been angry for simple reasons or for most nonsense things. Sometimes I don't want him near me but I want his smell, he so patient with me but last night was different.

He's mad because I told him I can't bring him with me today because it's strictly 'friends' reunion, he didn't insist thou but his actions speaks for him.. he cant understand me. He's too possessive but I don't care, my point is...I will introduce him to Soufian, but not today because it's our time...friends.

It's Laura's fault for making him believe that Soufian loves me in high school. I sigh. I look at him. He's still sleeping. I carefully get off the bed and went on my study table.

I open my bucket list notebook... I haven't wrote him my love letter. I reread his letter to me and it's enough to make me feel good.

I pick up my pen and starts writing.

September 12th, 2011

To the love of my life...

Probably you're wondering why you receive this today as you were reading this while I prepared this 5 years ago.

I just want to know if after that 5 long years you still love me and we're still together. If it happens to be that way please keep up with me because I am very certain that my love for you will last longer than that. Please be with me even if I am the most stubborn brat and I know I am a pain in the ass...and thank you for being so caring.

And if not, if it turned out the other way around and we're not together at this time, I'm sorry, for sure I am the one who lead us the wrong way but as sure as that...my love will still be here in my heart.

I can still remember so we'll the first time that we met, you asked for my name at that same bar and I just can't resist you, you had the most beautiful smile.

My life started to change, I wake up each day feeling alright with you by my side. It feels like everything will work out just fine. Thank you.

I always want to ask you this, how did you know I needed you in my life? How did you know that there was an empty space in my heart that only you could fill?

Because you came at the right time, I'll never ever forget how you brought the sun to shine in my life...you took all the worries and tears that I had in my heart. What I'm trying to say is that not everyday I'll come across someone like you who'll love me and care for me as much as you do. No words can express how much I love you so.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up and the sun does not shine, don't worry I will be here. If in the dark we lose sight of love, don't worry I will be there...oh, cause you know I can't move in the dark so please...please...hold on my hand and together we'll fight.

When you feel like being quiet or you need to speak up what's on your mind, I will be right here, I will listen...and when the laughers turns to crying  and the future seems unclear, I will be here as sure as seasons made for change, our lifetimes are made for years.