48

SIMON

She isn't picking up my call...then the next time I tried I can't contact her anymore. I almost throw my phone on the wall. I need to talk to her. I missed her so much, I don't know if I can live without her.

She's my everything! I am wrong for signing those papers to have the company back. I have to get her back, she belongs to me, she's mine alone. I won't let her go no matter what!

"Simon..." It's Clary. My anger rose seeing her. I get up and went over her. She smiled at me sweetly. How dare she?

I grab her neck and strangled her.

"S-simon w-wh-what's wrong with y-you!" She asked. I just tightened my grip on her neck. I love seeing her in pain. It's her fault! If she stick with her promise I wouldn't have done what I did!

"It's your fault! You promised me you'll help me!" I yell at her. She's choking.

"I told y-you m-my Dad f-finds out!" She cried.

"I don't care Clary! Now...what will happen to me?" I pinned her on the wall and tightened my grip one more time for a few seconds before letting her go.

Her body slides down and we both fell on the floor whimpering. I crawl on her lap and cried there, she hugs me.

I love Clary but as a friend, I can't love her back the way she wants me to.

"Clary help me...I can't live without my wife." I cried. She sobs.

"Simon can't you just learn to love me back?" She asked.

"I love you but I need my wife Clary...she's my life!" I layed there miserably crying Adele's name.

"Simon...please, just try to love me..." She pleaded.

"Clary I can't, my heart belongs to Adele."

"But you are my life Simon...please let her go. She deserves better Simon. She doesn't even deserve to be associated with broken people like us. She's so pure Simon...let her go." She said trying to knock some sense on me.

"I know that Clary...believe me I wanted too...I want her to be happy but I can't. I can't see her happy with someone else. You promise to keep up with me right?" She nodded.

"Then, I can convince her to stay with me...I'll promise her I won't even touch her...you'll be with me if I need you right, Clary?" I asked her. I know I am ridiculous.

She looks so down...she's sobbing non stop, I know I hurt her, she's very open on how she feel towards me but I can't love her back.

She isn't answering me and I'm panicking, what if she says no right now?

"No, you can't back out right now Clary..." I said. She shook her head looking at me.

"Sooner or later people will find out how sick are you! Aren't you feeling guilty? You'll ruin her career. You'll ruin her life...you'll gonna take her away from all the good things planned for her Simon! If you love her--" I cut her off as I remember something from what she's saying.

"Where's your phone Clary?" I asked her as I get up and reach for her bag. She's just watching me.

I found her phone and slide over it to look for what I need. I smile as I find it...lots of it. I face her her phone with a smile on my face. "This will come handy babe, thank you." I said.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened as her tears stream down her face. She shooks her head no.

"You are hopeless Simon! You can't do that to her!"

ADELE

An unknown contact been calling me for a month already. Now I am at the Oscars and I just performed the bond theme I wrote with Paul Epworth... I was busy scrolling my phone under the table, I was texting with my prince, he's out to have some fresh air after he watched me perform. He said he needs it or he'll do something stupid in front of people and drag me down to fuck me here. He's so naughty! I smile.

I have a gum on my mouth, my shoes off and I'm texting under the table... Daniel Craig, the actor who played as James Bond on the movie Skyfall, taps my shoulder. I lift my face and found him smirking at me. Actually everyone in our table is smiling at me. Oh fuck! What just happened?

I was too busy having a nasty chat with my man, I am actually in flame already right now because of what he's saying to me and all I want was to end this awards night.

I look around me and they were all on their feet clapping towards me smiling. I look back at Daniel Craig and he's looking at me with disbelief.

"Seriously Adele...you still remains unbothered! I can't believe you! You just won the Academy's award for best original song and yet your busy texting, whoever he is, he's lucky." He said hugging me as I stood up hearing what he said.
"Anyway, congratulations!" He said pecking my cheeks.

I am dumbfounded and I panicked, I don't know what to do as the organizer motioned me to go on stage. "What the fuck!!" I swear, everyone who hears me laugh with what I just say.

I tried to look for my man as I went on stage and received the award. I'm almost in tears.

"Oh my God!" I started as I went on my speech. "Oh my God!" again, everyone in the room laughs except maybe for those who don't like me. I care less. "Actually, I am ready to go home after I perform I just sat with the Bond family for a while. Honestly, I have gum on my mouth..." I said then show them my gum, they again burst out laughing and I did too. "...I was texting under the table and... my shoes are off..." I lift my dress a little and show them my barefoot. Ok, I just make myself a clown tonight. "I was not expecting this!" I said as in shouting and they cheer for me. "Thanks for everyone, to sony, to Paul who I made the song with, to Daniel Craig for being a wonderful bond... you'll be my bond forever... to my manager, to my team and to my boyfriend who convince me to do it. I love you." I said as I see Peter standing at the side.

He really is the one who convince me to do it, he showers me with encouraging words. Simon didn't even try to tell me to do it, he just accept it when I told him I declined the offer, so he's pretty surprised finding out about the awards..

Peter smiled at me...the only thing different now is that...he is my boyfriend now, I don't care about Simon and I'm marriage, I will do everything to be free from that...and it's a very nice decision to make the wedding a secret one so the public didn't know about it.

Ahh! I am so happy with my life...I wish everything went well for us. 👀

Everyone applauded and congratulates me one more time.

---
a/n. Filler. 👀