41

PETER

I made her wear a pair of wide framed eyeglasses like those nerd at schools uses. I thoughts it will make look mediocre not I don't want her to look extraordinary but she always is that's why. I want to lessen her presence so she can enjoy her day more without people recognizing her.

"Damn! This supposedly hide your beauty Princess!" I said quite frustrated. She raised her eyebrows on me. "I know. I know. I just want to help you. People recognizes you everytime. But this just added good points on you... Ah! Your mine alone right?" Yes I can't help to say because lots of me we're already checking her.

To think her get up is so simple and to be honest she's so damn gorgeous this way. She works the white hoodie jacket I have for her and a pair of fitted black jeans ripped on her both knees, so her paper like white skin was visible and it's turning me on...how about those jerks watching her walk. I know she'll wear her white sneakers so I wore the same one, she gave it to me on my birthday last year, she innocently says we're match but for me it means a lot. She tiptoed and peck me on my lips. My God, this woman.

"Of course my love. I am all yours." She said cackling. "Wait a second, why do you have a guitar with you?" She asked raising her brows on me.

"Ahh... Just in case you got bored." I smile.

"Really? Do you know how to play that?" She asks.

"Well, I know basic since I love watching you and I try some when I am bored too." I answered her honestly. She smiled at me.

"Then you want me to teach you some more?" She ask but I bet even if I said no she'll insist. She's too excited.

"Ok, ok... Come." I guide her to the benches and tables set by the fountain, Laura and Dan went around and Jess and Ben did the same. We intended to make our own dates special.

I let her sit and hand her the guitar. "Wait her Princess, I'll get us some snacks." I told her because we haven't had anything yet, the girls were too excited they didn't bother cook breakfast.

"Alright, I want hotdogs..." She says pointing at one corner and when I look it's a fast food chain.

I smile, small things that make me love her more, she isn't someone who cares about where the foods come from as long as it met her taste buds satisfaction. I will never ever stop loving her.

I bought us large hotdogs on stick and large cups of cola. I also saw nuggets so I ordered one for her, I'm not yet sure about how it taste but we'll see.

I walk towards her and I put down the foods on the table in front of her. "Here you go Princess." She smiles at me and continue strumming on the guitar. She closed her eyes time after time and I've seen this before.

I hope it's a happy song, Adele never know what she feels because she always refuse to feel it until she sat down with a music instrument and write down her feelings into a form of song.

I watch her and she looks like she's really born for music alone. She sigh and put down the guitar on the table. She picks up a stick of hotdog and bite on it, ketchup stains her top lip so I wipe it with my thumb and I lick it after.

"Fanks!" She says giggling.

"Babe, that sounds great." I said, about the chords she's playing a while ago. She blushed. She smiled and pulled her hoodie on her head. Aww she's shy, she's the cutest.

"Hey Princess, don't be shy, it's just me." She looks at me and make a funny face which made me lost it, I laugh so hard.

We both eat our foods exchanging glances and stucking out our tongue towards each other and making faces like we're on a contest of who can do better but apparently she is the best at everything.

"Uncle Pete!" We both turn towards the direction from where that little voice came from.

I look at the little girl running towards us with her arms wide open like asking for a hug so I stand up and get her. I sweep her off her feet and carry her.

"Naya, where's your dad?" Naya is Jacob's daughter, she's eight years old and she's Adele's biggest fan.

"He's at his office. I saw you at the CCTV uncle." She said with a smile. I look at Adele and she's watching us. I walk back to our table and sat Naya on the chair in front of my love.

"Ah! Uncle, I run here because I wanted to ask you something. When will your girlfriend make music again?" Ah, Naya, I am doomed now. I look at Adele and she's looking at me with a smirk while sipping on her cola, maybe because of what Naya said.

Naya follows my eyes direction when she didn't get any reply from me and she finds her. I thought she's gonna recognize her but she didn't.

"Oh uncle, your with someone, wow, she's beautiful, she's perfect...she looks like a Barbie doll." Naya is in awe, she literally never leave her eyes on Adele's face.

"Aww, your so sweet baby girl, what's your name? I'm Delly." She said.

"Hi...I'm Naya and I'm 8. Wow, uncle she speaks so good, my God... She's real beauty?" Naya keeps admiring her.

"Naya, nice name..." Adele blushed. "But I'm sure your uncle's girlfriend is more beautiful than me right?" She commented looking at me. I bet Naya's gonna shit herself soon.

"On no, as much as I love and miss Adele and her music but your way beautiful than her, you don't have make ups." She said caressing Adele's face.

And then Adele let out her infamous obnoxious laugh. Naya froze, of course, who would mistaken that laugh as someone else's?

"Oh darling, don't worry she's just taking her time." Adele says reaching her guitar again. "Bit I promise you she'll be back. She'll always come back. Now, tell me your favorite song of her."

"You're not Adele right?" Naya ask, I laugh at her innocence.

Adele bent over her and kiss her cheeks. "I am my love." Naya squeals in happiness and throw her arms towards my princess. I just watched them with their small chats and Naya is in tears but Adele keeps wiping it off, she'll be a good mum, sadly she can't. I wonder is there any possibility she would?

Adele sat back on her chair and start strumming her guitar on tune of Melt My Heart To Stone, she's very engrossed with playing she didn't notice people starts surrounding the area because of her powerful voice. She followed it by Right as Rain and then Crazy for You.

After the last song she intended to play only to Naya, people applauded and she gasped. They started tossing coins and bills on the center as a sign of their praising her. I immediately run over her and tried to cover her. She's dumbfounded. She didn't really realize the crowd until it happens.

As soon as the crowd dispersed since she stops playing music, she stood up and went over the money, she pick a single coin and put it on her pocket. The rest, she put it on a donation box on her right.

"So that's how it feels busking at street?" She says cackling wiping some tears of joy I guess.

I made a check on my mind.

#13. STREET BUSKING ✔

You're doing good Peter. 😉