47

PETER

My princess still is not forgiving me. I'm lucky I can still snuggle her but the problem is she's not talking to me. We're cuddled on the couch in the living room, or let's just say I wasn't letting her go so we're still cuddled. She gone tired trying to free herself from me so she stop being stubborn. I admit it's my fault, I embarrassed her.

She's laying on the couch and her head was on my lap and I am soothing her hair. She's keeping herself busy on her phone playing Tetris Blitz. I smile, what a child!

I really want to snatch her phone to have her attention but it isn't a good time to mess with her again. I've done so much today to pissed her off and I won't dare do another one or she'll never talk to me again.

I was busy daydreaming for our future I didn't know I was pinching her nose until she pinch my hand with her sharp nails. "Ouch!" I complain, it hurts a little but I just want to see if her anger will be melt but it turned out it didn't. I was a terrible actor maybe. She just glares at me and I pout trying to be cute. She smirk but then continued playing.

Ahh! Damn Laura and Jessie! They're bitches! Right the bitches are at the beach!

Her phone went off, I tried my best to look at the screen and I manage to.

Alex 👅 calling...

What the actual fuck? Why is his name had that tongue emoticon?! And why the hell she still has his number saved on her phone while mine has been blocked by that freak man?

She just muted her phone and wait for it to stop ringing. She again proceed playing but it went off again... She's pissed because she'll be forfeited on the game because of the call. She even sat up wanting to throw her phone on the air out of frustration.

Even if I'm annoyed about her caller, I can't hold on my laughs because she's such a child! I'm so in love with her.

She glares at me so I shut my mouth trying to wipe away my smiles. Then she look at her phone again when another caller started blowing off her phone.

💕Hubby💕 calling...

She looks at me and my smile completely fade away. I get her phone from her and luckily I didn't hear anything from her. She looked worried. I did what Simon does on my number in her contact. I blocked him off...and Alex too..those assholes!

I put back on the game and give it back to her, her eyes widened as she saw it, yup...I just activated some cheats so she has lot of boosters and finishers. I've played that game before so I knew some tricks. She squeals and layed back on the couch. Ahh! Cutest thing ever.

We stayed like that for the whole afternoon until Jess and Laura came screaming.

"Oh my God! Delly!" Jess squeals. I laugh as my princess didn't even look at them. At least I am not the only one suffering because of what they did.

"Don't answer us and we won't tell you what it is." Laura threatened her as they both sat down on the other couch next to us.

Adele still didn't pay attention, she's too engrossed on her phone like a little boy playing.

"Lau, what do you think? How does he looks like now?" Jess ask Laura and she starts daydreaming. I wonder where Ben and Daniel is.

"Yeah...it's been years since I last saw him...is he still that hot?" Laura answered her.

Now I am curious who are they talking about. Their strategy didn't work well...

"I wonder if he already moved on and had a wife now just like my Dan." Laura continued to talk looking at my princess. I think Adele really couldn't hear them because she busy, she isn't pretending to be deaf.

But who is he they're talking about? What moved on just like Dan? To who did than moved on before Laura anyway?

Then it hits me...

"Oh I wish he does because if he didn't he'll just end up broken again...look at that woman." Jess pout her lips towards Adele.

I am right...but who is he? Why do I have so much competition with this woman?

Jess phone rings... Her eyes widened and tried to get Adele's attention. "Oh my God...oh my God!"

But still this woman beside me is busy and I am more okay with that than to let her talk with whoever he is...but Laura doesn't think the same as me. She walks towards Adele and grab her phone which made her sat up.

"What the fuck Laura! I'll be dead!" She yells. See...she isn't aware of their conversation. Laura and Jess mouth drops open.

"What is it?!" She asked annoyed because of their reaction.

"Soufian..." Jess says.

"What the fuck donut! You're just playing and you didn't hear us?" Laura swears on her.

"What's wrong with that? And Oh my God! Did you just mention Soufian...my Soufian?" Ok, what am I missing?

Jess and Laura nodded in unison with a wide smile flustered on their faces. Adele squeals and stand up on impulse just to fell on me because... Oh just because she's sore she can't even stand.

"Right, no wonder you can't even stand straight in pain! You guys broke the lounge chair! Why do you have to do that there?" Laura asks.

Adele blushed and settled on my lap. Ok, she's opening up to me again...she's not mad anymore. She kissed my neck.

"What does he said?" She asked as Jess put down her phone after talking with that Soufian.

"He'll be home in a month! He wants to meet us!" Jess says so happy.

"Who's Soufian?" I can't keep it any longer so I asked.

"Oh, no one..." My princess answered me back which is strange, she's not like that earlier, she's really excited a while ago.

"Oh, no one..." Laura copied her then wink at her. "...just a fool who fell in love with his best friend since high school." she added which made Adele laugh.

Wtf!!

Aren't those guys gonna be over?

How many else will appear claiming they're in love with her?!

"Princess--" I was cut off but her.

"Tell him I am busy..." I smiled, she knows better I supposed. Or just as I thought?

"Tell him I'm in LA by that time but set our meeting in two months. I'm sure I'm back here by then."

"Yeah, right... Ms.Bond!" Laura says...

"Yeah, and tell him he better prepare himself! I am more beautiful and hot than before." I know she's kidding but I didn't like it a bit.

Ahh! Why does she have to be so fucking beautiful! Now I have to share her with all the men in the world with her career. I sigh.

👀