53

PETER

Oh my fucking night! She's riding me insane. Of course I am fired up, who wouldn't with this woman? And I love her so much.

But I have to stay still, I have to hold on to my pride. I am a man, whenever I am hurt it's twice as much...because of my ego.

I've been depriving myself of my pride ever since and maybe it's about time I do so.

I let her do her thing and I've fought myself hard not to give in.

She move swiftly down and have my whole length inside her, shit! It feels good but I know she'll be hurt, after our first time, she never really make it whole inside her. I want to hug her and comfort her as she fell on my chest but I didn't.

She starts moving up and down and it's killing me. I reached my hands on the dashboard and I grip tightly on it, I know she sees it. She smiled at me as she removed her robe seductively.

Now, she's riding me fast and deep and her mounds bouncing in front of me as she pumps on top of me. God! I want to grab her bum and help her reach heaven but I will not!

I closed my eyes, she moves faster and fell on top of me slowing her movement, she sucks on my neck and all I want to do was flip her and pound on her hard but I can't give in.

"Babe I'm near..." She whispered on my ear as she ends up shaking on top of me. I held her shoulders and lift her up, I saw her smile but no... I pushed her down the bed and I get up, pulled up my boxers and look at her.

"Are you done? Hope you're satisfied." I told her coldly.

I saw how her tears stream down her face. God knows how I wanted to hug her and tell her I'm just kidding.

But instead, I looked away and stormed out of the room after I tossed her the comforter to cover her body.

I walk downstairs with so much things running through my mind.

How am I supposed to continue my plans with the help of Laura?

Simon? I'm gonna kill that man! How dare he come near my princess and dare touch her?!

And my princess...is pregnant.

The stick I find on the bathroom says it's positive and it's hers.

She can't be pregnant!

With so much frustrations I run out of the house and head on the beach. I dive on the water to ease the pain on my throbbing manhood. But the cold water isn't helping when all I think her body on top of me earlier.

I swam out of the water and pick up my boxers and laid on the sand... I layed there for almost an hour.

I'm such a dickhead!

I decided to go back to the house as I felt the need to drink, my throat is so dry from crying too much.

As I open the fridge, I saw a cake... I pick it up and put it on the counter as I get a bottle of water.

I'm sorry. I love you. Please don't leave me.

That's what it says... I mean why will she think I'm gonna leave her? I know her, everything she writes on anything is what she truly feels...more honest than a drunk tongue. I quickly pick it up and put it back on the fridge and run upstairs.

Maybe I've gone overboard. I am an asshole. She never should have felt like that.

I entered her room and my heart shuttered as I hear her sobs.

"Princess..."

ADELE

I have never felt this way before, not even when Simon raped me... I felt disgusting. I forced myself to someone who don't actually want me.