16

PETER

"You bald... what took you so long..." she said while hugging me. She's trembling out of fears... she's wet from sweat and tears. I just rub her back to make her calm down. I kiss her head.

"It's alright...I'm here...I'm here..." I repeated.

"Peter... they are behind you. Oh my God... monsters... they wanted to eat me cause I'm too fat." She said seriously.

If this happens in a more convenient time like I can't see how afraid she is, I might be pissing myself laughing. Imagine a 22-year olds woman who's married is afraid of monsters in the dark. Shit Goodness, tell me how can't I love her.

I pulled away and she panicked. "Relax princess, I won't leave you." I assure her. I pick her up... she says she's fat? No way... she has the perfect body a woman can have. I don't like those skinny minnie with their tits out just to sell... my princess here outsold every single one of them without flashing so much skin.

I put her down gently on her bed and never leave her side since she's hugging me and burying her face on my chest. I do what will make her sleep. I clasp her hairs on my fingers and gently massage her head.

Even in the dark, I can see how beautiful she is. Her porcelain skin. Her small nose... her cheeks, her eyebrows... her jaw line with her bum chin... and her plump rosey lips. Every bit of her is perfection.

I trace my fingers on her forehead to her closed eyes down to her nose and to her chin like I am memorizing every curves of it.

I know she's asleep so I move a little, I put her heads down on the pillows which is originally on my arms. Then I lift her arms which is hugging me but she tightened it... I look at her face and she's smiling now.

"Don't you dare leave me again... I mean it... don't you dare." She said pulling the comforter to cover us both. Ironic isn't it? She hates darkness yet she always sleep like this. I just did what I know I should I pulled my phone and put it between us with it's torch on dim then I hug her back.

Just let yourself do that for this time Peter. Pretend to be his man...with that, you won't hurt her.

I continued my thing on her head and I started humming a melody. Yes, humming because I can't sing... she move herself closer to me and I cuddled her like a baby. My princess... she put her right hand on my face. I kissed it and I saw the ring... she wears it. I smiled in tears.

"I love you, Princess...first I'm unto God then unto you my sweet princess."

ADELE

I woke up tracing my hands on the other side of the bed only to find it empty. I sat above the bed and think. Was it a dream? My God, if it was why do you wake me up so early?

I look around my room and the clock says its 10am. What the fuck? I overslept. Then a white rose on my study table caught my attention. I immediately jump out of bed and grab it... on it's stem was a pink paper with a note.

First of all, I took all your chocolates from your fishbowl, cheater. Then I had your breakfast on the table, please do eat, princess... and lastly,...

His note is open-ended, I saw my journal not on it's original place so I grab it.

16th May, 2013

I want you to be happy... because I love you but I can't be with you and you can't be with me...that's the worst thing for me. To lay down next to you and wrap my arns around you and sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase...that's the best night of my life, Adele. But realizing that you love him and he loves you...it is the greatest punishment.px.

So, I am not dreaming... what I remember really happens.

And he did left me again. What if he knew what happened? Maybe he'll never ever want to be associated with me.

Last night before I dozed off to sleep, after I hear him say he loves me... I had made a decision...I have chosen him over Simon... I have chosen to be a failure but happy but I guess it cannot be like what I wanted. I pick up my pen and wrote back.

Because how can I fight...fight for someone who already given up... who give up witout even trying... and that is the worst for me. I have made up my mind. x

I saw what he have for my breakfast and that makes me more hurt... he knows that I can't eat anything except a chocolate chip pancake with chocolate syrup. Simon didn't know that and didn't bother to ask about that... he do cooks me some breakfast but I can't eat heavy meals after sleeping.

I just sat on the chair and try to call him on facetime since we can't contact each other... I will give this one last shot...

I tried many times... but he didn't pick up. I sat there looking at my food, should I just framed it? I am feeling like I am going back from the very start... this is worst than Alex fell out of love.

This is enough, stop being pathetic.

---

a/n. Fresh from MS Word since I'm making my drafts there.. LOL. Hope y'all like it. 

btw, I love Adele . ♥