60

ADELE

I heard everything they said. Everything pains me, they hide me something very important that concerns my life.

Alex... didn't left me for the reason he said before.

Peter... didn't tell me the real reason he doesn't like my child.

For fuck sake...they deprived me of everything about myself!

I removed my oxygen mask because I felt suffocated suddenly. I tried to move myself but I can't, my whole body hurts.

I weak, weak for my own and for my baby... with the thought of my baby... I reached my tummy and smile...my baby's alright I supposed. I am the mother, I know how it feels when you have a life in you.

"It's too late...the baby didn't make it." That's Faye... what is she talking about?

Then it hits me, like a bomb...

"And you ask your sister to kill your own child?"

"You must understand me! I have to choose! One of them must be sacrificed and I could love a random child from an orphanage but with her. I can't let her go."

"She can't be pregnant."

"I can't lost her..."

"I won't think twice choosing her."

Realizing those words I heard from him... and from them, it hits me.

I know it's no one's fault but Simon's... I want to believe that Peter didn't want what happened and my child is fine...but it didn't turned out well.

"Y-you kill m-my baby..." I cried.

Silence...the room was enveloped by silence, silence that brings more noise in my head.

My child...my baby. I tried to move my body, I don't care about the pain, I need my baby.

"Princess..." He tried to stop me from moving but I pushed him with all my might.

"Stay away from me! You killed my baby!" I yelled at him.

He tried to hug me but my palm lands on him face. I saw how it pains him too but he wants my baby dead...how can I forgive him?

My sobs became loudly and hysterical. My mum joins me and tried to calm me down.

"Mummy...my baby...mum!" I cried into her arms.

I saw Peter steps back... I know I pushed him away from me but it pains me as he took another step back. He looks so down just like me.

Can't he be my Peter...the one who knows what's inside me? The one who says no to me and defy my words and hold me now...he's all I need... His arms and his shoulders to cry on...his words telling me everything's gonna be alright.

Instead he took another step away... my chest felt fluffy and I am again...out of breath.

Alex tried to pinned me down the bed with the help of a nurse... "Hush... Baby, mum is here...you're gonna be alright.." mum told me.

"Calm down sweetheart..." That's Alex...while checking my eyes, a sudden pain on my wrists and I saw the nurse with a syringe on her hand. She's giving me a sedative.

Peter... I look at him and he's just looking at me with his pained eyes.

"You killed my baby..." I don't know but my mouth said that... "You should've told me you don't want my child! I shouldn't have let that day!" I said.

My head is spinning and I felt dizzy...

With all my might I said something I know will changed my life...